MCA Suite Pros & Cons?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

MCA Suite Pros & Cons?

What are your thoughts? Is it any good? Any Pros/Cons?

(I can't seem to find any posts on it when doing a search cause "MCA" results nothing, & "suite" results everyone's addresses on their signatures...)

Senior Member Reputation points: 2496

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post

(I can't seem to find any posts on it when doing a search cause "MCA" results nothing, & "suite" results everyone's addresses on their signatures...)
    Best bang for your buck. The only con I can think of for that price is the limited reporting.
    David Obstfeld
    Chief Executive Officer
    SOS Capital
    1330 Ave of the Americas, NY, NY 10019
    212-235-5455
    SOSCapital.com

Member Reputation points: 1685

here's the drawbacks we experienced which led us to ditch MCA Suite entirely -
    could not, or would not, figure out how to transfer our data from our last crm, leading to a cascading nightmare
    if you want any customization they will do it - but first they will send you a rather large quotation, they do not consider this part of the services you are already paying for.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

do a bunch of demos , try centrex , converge hub , could my biz via sales force . It boils down to your needs and experiences with crm . Some people like to just go with what is made and thats it , while others like to be able to customize what they want .
    Are you planing on growing and can the crm grow with you .
    You also have to put into concern your data when using a small company as opposed to companies like zoho or sales force .
    I do not want to talk pro or against any company but feel free to pm me if you need more help

Member Reputation points: 32

If you are looking for a professional tracking software system that does everything a Funding company needs please visit WWW.MCA-TRACK.COM or reach out to me to set up a demo.
    Thank you,

Perry Chen

D: 212.819.0499
    M: 917.754.8435
    E: perry@clearach.com
    W: www.clearach.com

We have been using MCA Suite for almost 2 years and we're extremely happy with the product. The support team is very responsive and whenever we have a question or issue they are right on top of it. Their developers appear to be working aggressively to continue enhancing the functionality, and they incorporate our suggestions and requests as often as possible.

Shout out to Garren and Loren and the team - you guys are doing a great job! Keep up the amazing work!

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

"Contact Us" is not working on the site

Member Reputation points: 10

Cant speak for MCASuite but we offer everything from pre-built frameworks for Origination, Underwriting, and Servicing, as well as general Salesforce.com consulting services for the MCA Industry. Feel free to PM me for more info.
    Dennis Mikhailov
    CloudMyBiz, Inc.
    P 818.732.4316 | M 818.419.7339 | dennis@cloudmybiz.com
    www.CloudMyBiz.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Thanks, guys

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

biggest con:
    you really want someone else in the industry having access to your data?

you can get your own platform built (a basic one inexpensively) or piggyback off a CRM through a 3rd party api... the downside to this is obviously ease of use but i think it's a far better option if you have the extra $30-50k.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    biggest con:
    you really want someone else in the industry having access to your data?

you can get your own platform built (a basic one inexpensively) or piggyback off a CRM through a 3rd party api... the downside to this is obviously ease of use but i think it's a far better option if you have the extra $30-50k.
    This is why I had my own CRM made specifically for my company. Hired a free-lance developer to do it and was able to meet all of our needs.

I've heard stories in the past about companies having backdoors in CRM'S and the last thing I want is having some shyster having access to the status of our deals.
    Tommy Stein

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

You guys should check out Centrex Software. www.centrexsoftware.com Tons of great tools for managing MCA's, RBA's, U-Block program etc.

http://www.centrexsoftware.com/merch...h-advance-crm/