With A Stroke Of The Pen, Donald Trump Will Wave Goodbye To The Dodd Frank Act
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Karen, please feel free to click on the link provided by HappyHorse****. When you do, please note that the document states this:

"The provisions of part 351 appear at 79 Fed. Reg. 5805, Jan. 31, 2014, the interim final rule is effective on April 1, 2014, except as otherwise noted."

Karen, pretty clear those provisions went into place in 2014. Dodd Frank became law in 2010. Do you honestly believe the year 2014 came before 2010?

And Dodd Frank came into Law in 2010. It didnt have all he provisions in it. It was BLANK or a few words or passages in it ( I dont recall at this point )

They had over 20,000 pages of regulatory content, added along the way...AFTER the law came into play.I do not think you know that they added things after the fact and its still not complete.

They created Doody Frankenstein so hastily the Volcker rule was not properly vetted. Some of the things were needed but some of the things they added, they didnt understand and just threw their hands up in the air , did a study , then added it.

I do not believe in smart regulation, because the people who are doing the regulating have never been in the industy , and if they were, they never ever ever moved out of some back office. (This is why certain people wanted people to talk in some way, or join an organization to have voice on capitol hill. and I am busy, so I said my peace)

Its like Undercover boss when the CEO of the Sandwich franchise cant make a Sandwich. I am a firm believer in leading from the front. I do not like when people tell me how to close sales when I have 10 funded on the board personal in 1 week and they have 1 a month

Regulating money isnt regulating Cash Advance Brokers or the Lenders

Ok have a great weekend all
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-17-2017 at 05:03 PM.