With A Stroke Of The Pen, Donald Trump Will Wave Goodbye To The Dodd Frank Act
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    I agree. He is my jr partner and best friend? Got pulled into this business by me and waiting to give me money if I ever decide to take it to syndicate.

This is why I am usually looking at things from the Lenders perspective, when I am just a lowly broker. Ive been on the investment side too long.

I didnt even tell him, or a few other investors about the DF... they mentioned it to me one day." did you ever see this site, they have good info on it" ..yes I am on it. They wandered onto the net to look into Cash advances so they could get a good understanding of what I was going to do with their money, if I took it. They did their own homework, without telling me, due diligence.I was actually insulted. " you dont trust my judgement" And they pretty much said..we would never give anyone that kind of money not know what we are getting into.

This is why I have been yelling for months saying " people are watching these boards" regulators, scam artists, debt restructuring companies, future brokers , potential investors

And this is why I spent time typing out the counter arguments to stories that people spun to disparage our industry because they didnt make it in sales.

no matter how many times people yelled Regulation, my potential investors have not been scared off.

Volcker rule BOO
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-04-2017 at 02:19 PM.