Lets bring this full circle, shall we? Time travel is no machine, rather True Democracy operating at a rate of maximum efficiency

‘Why Trump’s draft Executive Order on religious liberty is bold, solid, and just what America needs.’ By Nate Madden February 02, 2017 clarifying that “freedom of religion” is not “freedom of worship”expressing different religions accepted, ability to believe any religion anyplace anytime, ability to worship in designated places.

I once learned, “those who matter don’t mind, those who mind don’t matter.

Now understand, matter exists anyplace, anytime. Those who are like minded share space in time, those of different frame of mind coexist, yet eventually matter in different places. Therefore, in time those who do not see eye to eye inevitably coexist in designated places. Hence, even marriage is problematic unless understood the need for space, more like minded the couple more they share space, less they see eye to eye less likely they be together in the future in the same marriage capacity they once knew.

Similarly, as Americans we inevitably coexist while sharing space from time to time. Political topics, no matter ones view inevitably enable individuals to assemble, congregate, share and frame of mind. Together, we unite to protect our individual right to share this land while practicing the lifestyle we as individuals deem fit.

Analogy: 3 friends get together from time to time, sometimes, 2 meet, sometime one of the two meet with the third and at times all 3 get together. True Democracy is where we all gather as friends who meet from time to time and share frames of mind. Technology and lack thereof is the portal. Time travel is relevant to when and where we are individually at any given time. Technological opportunity is best utilized when you know what to do with it. Be relevant more often than not. Add value to your annual MCA profit margin utilizing the worlds best MCA lead source. Hold my hand to the promise land, Point Click Ship LLC
MCA Leads Source
Brooklyn, New York 11230
Tel: 414-628-7217
Email: brian@lighthousecapitalsol.com
http//: https://lnkd.in/dDmt2Me
LinkedIn: Brian Rube, Lawrence