With A Stroke Of The Pen, Donald Trump Will Wave Goodbye To The Dodd Frank Act
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    HDF
    Regulation doesnt stop the backdooring from direct lenders or moles.

People always pretending it doesnt exist doesnt help.

In the end its the merchant or client who sold you out for a 1 point drop or a toaster oven. Guess we need to change the ethics of our merchants. They are seedy.

There was a chant from way back in the day when I was a mgr of Ballys Jack Lalanne" "Jack la Lanne, showing my age"..the buyer is a liar, a sales not a sale untill its ..funded ( paid )in full where are all the people who said they are going to call back or be back..on the little yellow school bus with 2 flat tires and a broken down transmision..what are we going to do...follow up follow up follow up untill they buy or cry

**that was from 1982,when I was a little girl in exercise tights and leg warmers selling 5k memberships to gold diggers looking for a husband and jack la lane black cards to men who wanted to show it to women at the bar to help them "get dates" pg version... sales are sales and people are the same, back then I told my national sales supervisor.."you cant call all buyers liars, you are very negative, maybe you need a vacation."
    Once I realized that no one cared about the "tour of the gym and the nautilus equipment aerobics classes, water ballet and losing weight" I stoped giving tours sat them down, locked them in my office and got them to sign the contract, became # 1 nationwide in sales.
    They cut our commission and off I went to wall st , no tours or long explanations of stocks pe , quantitive analysis , qualitive anaysis ..some fool wants to have a yacht with 4 playboy models on it , ditch his wife and kids,,how many shares...

It isnt me..its people.

I dropped to my knees at 24 years old and looked up to the sky and said..holy crap I can close anyone anytime. Thank God I am a good person.

** and you will never understand the words I am saying/typing cause Ive trained 1000s**
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-03-2017 at 10:50 PM.