24 hr aged leads connect funder with merchant efficiently, 2nd Feed affordable too
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

24 hr aged leads connect funder with merchant efficiently, 2nd Feed affordable too

24 hr aged leads connect funder with merchant efficiently when detailed lead info includes Contact, Business, Email, State, Number, Yearly Gross, Nature, Reason Funds Requested, Amount, Bankruptcy, Been in the business for 2 years+, and Take Credit Cards. Merchant accepting Credit Cards have the option to pay back via credit card split or a set daily payment taken from the business checking. 2nd Feed is an affordable non-exclusive option when detailed lead info includes Owner, Company Name, Revenue, Years in business, and IP Address. I am a lead source, my name is Brian, Point Click Ship LLC, 223 Avenue I Brooklyn NY 11230, 646-543-0118, brian@lighthousecapitalsol.com, LinkedIn: Brian Rube, Lawrence

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Wondering how many times today your going to spam this message on the board. Don't want you to lose your streak this week.

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Promotions Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Lawrence View Post
    24 hr aged leads connect funder with merchant efficiently when detailed lead info includes Contact, Business, Email, State, Number, Yearly Gross, Nature, Reason Funds Requested, Amount, Bankruptcy, Been in the business for 2 years+, and Take Credit Cards. Merchant accepting Credit Cards have the option to pay back via credit card split or a set daily payment taken from the business checking. 2nd Feed is an affordable non-exclusive option when detailed lead info includes Owner, Company Name, Revenue, Years in business, and IP Address. I am a lead source, my name is Brian, Point Click Ship LLC, 223 Avenue I Brooklyn NY 11230, 646-543-0118, brian@lighthousecapitalsol.com, LinkedIn: Brian Rube, Lawrence
    This belongs in the Promotions" part of this forum
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Brian, you've told us that you've spent plenty of time brokering. Now, if you had these exclusive prequalified leads, why aren't you closing them yourself? Seems there would be a lot money to be made that way.

My ability to compartmentalize builds integrity

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Brian, you've told us that you've spent plenty of time brokering. Now, if you had these exclusive prequalified leads, why aren't you closing them yourself? Seems there would be a lot money to be made that way.
    1st I learn, then earn. With only 24 hours in a day and 365 days in calendar year, I find sourcing leads enables me to utilize my education, talent and integrity best.

Point Click Ship LLC
    MCA Leads Source
    Brooklyn, New York 11230
    Tel: 414-628-7217
    Email: brian@lighthousecapitalsol.com
    http//: https://lnkd.in/dDmt2Me
    LinkedIn: Brian Rube, Lawrence

Selling leads enables me to earn a living without the need to risk capital. Capital, I don't have. I'm just an ordinary man looking to provide for my family like anyone else. My background in MCA enables me to properly understand the need for quality leads and believe here, I can add value. Im not offering any lead information from previous MCA employment. My Sources are from long lasting friendships among experts in their field. People I trust to do what they say. I am a salesman, I am honest and would like to fit in here. Unlike many lead source providers I'm creating a niche among daily funding forums and take it very seriously as my lively hood and integrity depend on it. Never have I claimed to be better than anyone in these forums, am learning to offer opportunity without sounding like a used car salesman and feel those on board will be successful with me. Maybe you and many others here have been working the same clients again and again and that's good business. I'm offering great opportunity to grow your business. Like the funder who explains the merchant operating vs growth capital, I'm presenting growth opportunity in the kindest, most sincere way I know. And vow to get better every day. I'm sure funding companies are doing fine without me, yet believe they stand to gain a broader client base and annual profits with me. If you need a closer to take the phone and get the docs in or close a deal I'm a rockstar. But rockstars are for deep pockets n dreamers and Im just looking to earn a living in a healthy community. Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy weekend and an enjoyable Superbowl Sunday.