Over 11,000 Qualified Business Leads Available for Purchase
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 1135 Cambridge's Avatar

Over 11,000 Qualified Business Leads Available for Purchase

I had about 18,000 qualified leads in the CRM database as of the first of January. The company is changing direction this year, only doing renewals and specific referrals. I am selling the leads in the CRM. I have sold around 7,000 of them over the last couple of weeks. (Thanks to those companies that have purchased already)

We still have over 11k available, here's what they are:

Qualified businesses grossing over 250k a year and seeking financing as recently as 1/15/2017

The leads in the database will be extracted to Excel.

Info provided: Business Name, DBA, business main contact number, owner cell phone contacts, 2nd owner contact, manager contact, business address (for mailing opportunities) email contacts, fax, and grading.

A leads - Funding Circle, term loan eligible
    B leads - BizFi/OnDeck, Credibly loan eligible

These are not trigger leads or UCC, they are pre-qualified, organic leads seeking business lending options and need to be contacted. There will be first position deals, renewals and also consolidation opportunities within these leads.

I will work out a deal with you on pricing in bulk. I prefer batching them at 1k+ or more at a time.

These leads will not be resold once you purchase them as the previous batches sold have not been and will not be.

Please PM for more details, thanks.
    Last edited by Cambridge; 02-02-2017 at 12:43 PM. Reason: 250/yr NOT 250/mo

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Quote Originally Posted by cambridge View Post
    I had about 18,000 qualified leads in the CRM database as of the first of January. The company is changing direction this year, only doing renewals and specific referrals. I am selling the leads in the CRM. I have sold around 7,000 of them over the last couple of weeks. (Thanks to those companies that have purchased already)

We still have over 11k available, here's what they are:

Qualified businesses grossing over 250k a month and seeking financing as recently as 1/15/2017

The leads in the database will be extracted to Excel.

Info provided: Business Name, DBA, business main contact number, owner cell phone contacts, 2nd owner contact, manager contact, business address (for mailing opportunities) email contacts, fax, and grading.

A leads - Funding Circle, term loan eligible
    B leads - BizFi/OnDeck, Credibly loan eligible

These are not trigger leads or UCC, they are pre-qualified, organic leads seeking business lending options and need to be contacted. There will be first position deals, renewals and also consolidation opportunities within these leads.

I will work out a deal with you on pricing in bulk. I prefer batching them at 1k+ or more at a time.

These leads will not be resold once you purchase them as the previous batches sold have not been and will not be.

Please PM for more details, thanks.
    I believe this belongs in the "Promotions: Section
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Another not-so-elegant exit from this industry.

The people you stole for, excuse me, sold 7000 of them weeks ago are not clamoring for more? All leads A paper, gross at least 3 million/yr and inquired as recently as two weeks ago. Are you out of your F'ing mind, a thief, or just stupid?

Member Reputation points: 1135 Cambridge's Avatar

The exit is neither elegant or blissful, it's just time to move on.

And as for the 7,000, they're being worked as they wouldn't be if I didn't plan on brokering them to someone who can call on them, I no longer have the team to work the leads. And yes, people have gotten more, but usually small batches of 250-1,000.

Apologies on the misquote, the leads are 250k/year, not a month, it has been updated, honest mistake, so thanks for that.

The last 600 or so in the database are from 12/15-1/14 at midnight.