Tourism Company - 1MM a year, 3 1/2 years in business, credit hurdles, needs a home
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 1135 Cambridge's Avatar

Tourism Company - 1MM a year, 3 1/2 years in business, credit hurdles, needs a home

I have a client with a CAN loan now and only 11k left to pay it off. Client has a 3 1/2 old Concierge Tourism Service company (Travel Agency) which I realize is a tough deal, somehow he scored with CAN last year at 46k and a 1.28 and a daily of $201 - Don't ask me how but it's there.

He does 90k a month, a substantial amount of this in credit cards. He does has credit hurdles, nothing crazy, just around 590-610

I have a MCA payoff offer for 49k but the rate is a 1.51 - No chance
    I have a 2nd position daily deal offer for 40k, but the term is 110 days and the daily is $530/day

I'm hoping to get him something closer in range with his original offer, he would like to net as close to 40k as possible. I realize that original CAN deal is a stretch, but if I can get something close, he's mainly concerned about that payment increase. I don't blame him, that second offer would be his $201 PLUS $536 more a day.

Direct Lenders Only Please, let me know if this is something you would be able to work with.

Thanks!

We can do this at Strategic. PM me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

If the borrower has real estate collateral, we can lend 2-3X his monthly deposit volume for multiple-year terms.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by JCsfscapital View Post
    We can do this at Strategic. PM me.
    strategic will be your best bet in this case for a first position close to those rates .Also that 1.51 how many points do you have on it> Do not expect to make full by getting those rates.

Member Reputation points: 1135 Cambridge's Avatar

Thanks for that, I'm now in contact with them and possibly working through it. And yes, that 1.51 was a true MCA 12% CC split and with 10 points wrapped in, which I get it, even if I cut down to 5 it's still a brutal 1.46 MCA.

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by cambridge View Post
    I have a client with a CAN loan now and only 11k left to pay it off. Client has a 3 1/2 old Concierge Tourism Service company (Travel Agency) which I realize is a tough deal, somehow he scored with CAN last year at 46k and a 1.28 and a daily of $201 - Don't ask me how but it's there.

He does 90k a month, a substantial amount of this in credit cards. He does has credit hurdles, nothing crazy, just around 590-610

I have a 2nd position daily deal offer for 40k, but the term is 110 days and the daily is $530/day

I'm hoping to get him something closer in range with his original offer, he would like to net as close to 40k as possible. I realize that original CAN deal is a stretch, but if I can get something close, he's mainly concerned about that payment increase. I don't blame him, that second offer would be his $201 PLUS $536 more a day.

Direct Lenders Only Please, let me know if this is something you would be able to work with.

Thanks!
    Happy to help.

Senior Member Reputation points: 84417

Quote Originally Posted by cambridge View Post

Thanks!
    We purchase future credit card sales which will provide the business owner flex payments.

Call me to discuss further details.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111