Quote Originally Posted by PismoBruce View Post
This an update to my previous post regarding payment from EZ Capital as a sole prop. I still have not received payment from them, after sending in paperwork they asked for re corp last Tuesday. Late last week Mika sent me an email stating I used an outdated w-9, which was pure bs, I used the copy she sent me, which is the newest one available at IRS.gov. I was told again Monday I would be paid then, which of course did not happen. I just reminded the her that the Schedule A states commissions are due within 7 business days, which will be tomorrow, Thursday. I will update again if the payment is received by then. BTW I was told by a colleague she works with Kevin Williams at EZ Capital, but I can't verify that. Can anyone confirm that?
first of all shout out to ****in team ka$h money and my fly boy shawn williams over there makin all that cheddar!!!

secondly, why are you even dealing with this and putting this on DF? just email isaac he will clear this up in a heartbeat for you and from here on out it literally cost $200 to file an LLC yourself on NYS's website. i don't see what legal protection of working with a corporation they would want because for financial and tax purposes a single member llc is a sole prop but they did tell you they would pay you the first deal or two as a sole prop until you incorporated so just tell isaac that and he will get it done.

end of story