Now hiring cash advance brokers and sales reps for newly renovated wall street office
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 10

Now hiring cash advance brokers and sales reps for newly renovated wall street office

I WILL BE HOLDING INTERVIEWS EVERY DAY THIS WEEK FOR CASH ADVANCE BROKERS & SALES REPS AT OUR HEADQUARTERS ON 160 PEARL CORNER OF WALL STREET. Please DM me or call my direct line 9178346775 OR EMAIL ME AT ANNAGINZBURG@FASTCAPITALPARTNERS.COM[/email]

Very competitive commissions, newly renovated turn key office (with flat screen TVs and all the bells and whistles) , all the support you'll ever need including training, leads, fast in-house offers and an environment conducive to generating millions of dollars in funding weekly! And we are one of the few companies in the cash advance space with an A+ rating from the BBB !

We are looking to hire 20 brokers and sales reps for the cash advance industry to work at our newly renovated headquarters on the corner of Wall Street and Pearl Street right in the center of the financial capital of the world! Offering turn-key office, training, support, leads and a great in-house team of underwriters that will generate your funding offers instantly and fund same-day in addition to our vast network of syndicates. You will never have to worry about another rep stealing your deal or a funder who declines the deal only to find out they funded it few days later and didn't pay you or another rep backdooring it or having it 'reassigned' to another rep. We make sure that our sales reps are happy and give them the best leads, support and training and help with closing deals.

If you are a motivated cash advance sales rep looking for a company with integrity, experience, and truly incredible support then this is definitely the place for you! Also, just wanna say that even if you have no experience in the industry but are a fast learner and highly motivated, we will gladly train you and give you all the necessary support and resources to develop you into a high volume broker. Skills can be taught but integrity and motivation cannot.

To come in for an interview call 9178346775 - interviews are being held all week at 160 Pearl, 5th floor conference room.
    Last edited by Anna Ginzburg; 01-30-2017 at 07:46 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Sounds like Yellowstone is putting the old band back together. 160 Pearl and Evertrust Plaza both hiring 20 new associates each on the same day. Love that this gal offers two email addresses. One gmail, the other not. Why do that? Freakin' sketchy as it gets. Fin-Tech leader leading the fight?

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

the crew being assembled at 160 is NOT YSC affiliated. They took over the space.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    the crew being assembled at 160 is NOT YSC affiliated. They took over the space.
    Uh Hu... Lot's of coincidences and this:
    AGM.JPG

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

lol going back to 2014 you probably have a 100 shops that started at pearl or yellowstone

I took your advice and edited it so there's only one email , and yes, in 2014 was at YSC and it was a great learning experience with amazing people that I will always be grateful for; however at this time the 'crew' at 160 Pearl is not YSC -- and i'm happy to see that you posted that old picture graphic - everyone said it was adorable

Hi Anna. Who is Stan Kucherenko?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Hi Anna. Who is Stan Kucherenko?
    I beg your pardon, to what end?

Well we were so proud of your BBB rating that you boast about that we were compelled to have a look. That's all.
    A+ by default
    No reviews, no stars
    Says 4 years in business, yet your website says providing capital since 2008.
    You directly link from your website to Prosper

Very confusing.
    Fast.jpg

we established where I was 4 years ago so to be honest I don't know what to tell you exactly but I will look into it, thank you for bringing it to my attention..

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Is there a purpose to this thread....worry about yourself

anna, dont listen to these pikers...do your hussle girl! good luck with hirings! always keep growing!