Good morning DF,

My name is Abraham, and I am one of the ISO relationship managers at Legend Advance Funding. Many of you are already working with us, and some will start working with us after this post. We are expanding our ISO network. If you are looking for a funder who is straightforward, fast along with excellent communication, and offers a monthly bonus then give me a call and let’s start working together.

A few ways we stand out:
1. We are one of the few funders who will offer weekly on a 2nd position, and go out to 10 months (Preferred Industry)
2. We are one of the few funders that actually will fund the same day if ALL the stips come in before 2:30 pm regardless of deal size
3. We are one of the few funders that actually come back with offers within 2 hours (Test us out)
4. We pay commission on PAYBACK amount
5. We have 5 different types of tiers for different paper (Express, Express+, Traditional, Gold, and Platinum)
6. Your ISO rep here is on top of every deal and will work with you (unlike other companies where you have to go through several people for them to actually know what deal you are talking about)

Below is a snapshot of our guidelines.

Legend Snapshot- January 2017 - FINAL-1.jpg

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.