Leads instead of Submissions?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Leads instead of Submissions?

Are there other lenders / funders who operate similar to LoanMe in the aspect of simply submitting leads and only leads? I specifically like LoanMe because I don't need to hunt down full application packages and documents; we just enter the merchants information and the LoanMe agent takes it from there. I'm more of a marketing guy so for me it's more important to have a streamlined process that doesn't necessarily require a lot of contact with the merchant.

All I want to focus on is generating leads and submitting just the lead to a lender/funder who can take it from there. We're signed up with plenty of lenders, but nearly all of them are traditional in the sense that they require a full submission package and will not accept just a "lead". All of our marketing material is specifically tailored for individual lenders and their specific programs so when a lead comes in we know exactly where to send it. So if there are any other lenders/funders that you know of who would be a good fit I'd definitely like to know. I really appreciate any insight you may have.
    Last edited by bizbiz; 01-18-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Work as a telemarketer at any cash advance company

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasF View Post
    Work as a telemarketer at any cash advance company
    Haha I'm sure making calls all day is great for some, but I'm more of a marketing guy and not a sales guy. I'm just trying to streamline our process. We're getting about 20-25 inbound leads each day, both from online marketing efforts and from merchants calling in directly. I don't want to turn our company into one that sells leads. I just want to align us with other lenders like LoanMe who handle the process from pre-approval through funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by bizbiz View Post
    Haha I'm sure making calls all day is great for some, but I'm more of a marketing guy and not a sales guy. I'm just trying to streamline our process. We're getting about 20-25 inbound leads each day, both from online marketing efforts and from merchants calling in directly. I don't want to turn our company into one that sells leads. I just want to align us with other lenders like LoanMe who handle the process from pre-approval through funding.
    I'll happily take all the leads you want to send over. Payment due to you upon funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

How has LoanMe done with your leads? Any testimonials from them?

Would also be open to just partnering with a company if it made sense; we generate the leads, your team closes them, and we'll work out a compensation agreement. If you're interested in partnering up send me a PM with your contact details and company name so we can see if it's a good fit. Ideally seeking companies who have a partner portal so I can track lead status and performance.
    Last edited by bizbiz; 01-19-2017 at 08:08 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    How has LoanMe done with your leads? Any testimonials from them?
    I've funded about 60 deals with loanme, once you understand how to pre-pitch your clients correctly they will convert much better. Their reps are legally forced to quote what the APR is and what they payback would be over the full term (as they should), which makes their offers look HORRIBLE. I am up front with my merchants and let them know that if they have a REALISTIC plan to pay off the loan in 3-6 months, it can feasibly be a good option. If they don't plan on paying it off in that time frame they should look elsewhere. That being said, their rates range from 25-149%, and for the highest graded clients they will lend up to 2x monthly revenue. Because their product is a true APR the sooner you pay off, the less you pay, the interest is also potentially tax deductible.

Definitely worth having in your repertoire, but you need to have an upfront conversation with your client so they aren't blindsided when they hear a 119% interest rate

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Quote Originally Posted by bizbiz View Post
    Would also be open to just partnering with a company if it made sense; we generate the leads, your team closes them, and we'll work out a compensation agreement. If you're interested in partnering up send me a PM with your contact details and company name so we can see if it's a good fit. Ideally seeking companies who have a partner portal so I can track lead status and performance.
    I left you a phone message yesterday.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    I left you a phone message yesterday.
    I believe you're mistaking me for someone else...