Needs 3 position
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Needs 3 position

Please correct me if I am misreading these posts, but this merchant owes 340K and grosses 70-80K/month and multiple funders want this file? I realize cresthill says "we can do it" on everything but come on guys this merchant needs to put another zero on gross revenue to justify another position...

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nrh1lp View Post
    Please correct me if I am misreading these posts, but this merchant owes 340K and grosses 70-80K/month and multiple funders want this file? I realize cresthill says "we can do it" on everything but come on guys this merchant needs to put another zero on gross revenue to justify another position...
    you are assuming any of these folks posting here have anything to do with underwriting. Their jobs are to bring in deal flow, end of story. They'll tell you anything you want to hear, just to get you to submit the file....also in hopes that it miraculously gets an offer, and then you will send in more files.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    you are assuming any of these folks posting here have anything to do with underwriting. Their jobs are to bring in deal flow, end of story. They'll tell you anything you want to hear, just to get you to submit the file....also in hopes that it miraculously gets an offer, and then you will send in more files.
    That is also my job. The difference lies between those who scream at every deal "Send it to me!!!" and those who dont. You can see Yellowstone ISO guys staying quiet, unless there is potential, and other YSC reps saying they can fund the moon.

Member Reputation points: 10

I sent them the "moon deal...."