Land backed deal in Oklahoma by A paper client needing 2.5 million
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Land backed deal in Oklahoma by A paper client needing 2.5 million

I have a construction and manufacturing client, which owns a processing plant that produces construction materials it both installs and re sells to contractors needing to refinance a SBA loan with 15 years and 2.5 million remaining on it. Collateral is Owner occupied land with office buildings and processing plants, land is via two properties valued at $5 million with improvements, A plus credit of business owner (700) with a 30 year business history and 4 million in verifiable annual sales. The merchant is not seeking an MCA, but rather is seeking a 20 to 30 year FIXED rate term at 1% above prime or less. If you can do this, email me an ISO agreement with a commision estimate to me at USA.BTS@Gmail.com and also tell me what additional basic documentation you will need from my client, and what deal you think you MIGHT be able to do for them. Again I am an ISO and my client is not seeking an MCA and my email is USA.bts@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 20156

700 isn't A+ credit. Your client would likely need at least at 750 - 770+ for what he's looking for, and I'm assuming the land hasn't already been used as collateral for the first SBA loan.

Quote Originally Posted by BuyTanningSalons View Post
    I have a construction and manufacturing client, which owns a processing plant that produces construction materials it both installs and re sells to contractors needing to refinance a SBA loan with 15 years and 2.5 million remaining on it. Collateral is Owner occupied land with office buildings and processing plants, land is via two properties valued at $5 million with improvements, A plus credit of business owner (700) with a 30 year business history and 4 million in verifiable annual sales. The merchant is not seeking an MCA, but rather is seeking a 20 to 30 year FIXED rate term at 1% above prime or less. If you can do this, email me an ISO agreement with a commision estimate to me at USA.BTS@Gmail.com and also tell me what additional basic documentation you will need from my client, and what deal you think you MIGHT be able to do for them. Again I am an ISO and my client is not seeking an MCA and my email is USA.bts@gmail.com