Attention Syndication Investor - Fusion Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Attention Syndication Investor - Fusion Capital

If you are an investor looking to invest in the MCA (merchant cash advance) space, take a moment to read this post.

There are two ways to invest in the MCA space with Fusion Capital. Option one is to invest in the company for a fixed return, whereas the second option is to invest in deals, that is to syndicate. The benefit of syndicating is that your money is spread out risk-wise. Statistically, the return on syndication is greater than say a coupon of 15% via a loan type investment. At Fusion, we split a syndicate investment at least 10X, meaning if you commit $100K as a syndicator, you will be in at least 10 deals and for no more than 9K each. Why $9K, because on average, you can expect to pay a 10% commission per deal. sometimes more, sometimes less.

Fusion Capital has invested significant resources in staying one step ahead of industry trends. We never entertained the long term deals which are 12 months plus. Our average deal duration is right around 6 months with an average factor of 1.38. Our CRM system has been customized to cater to our syndicators, who receive weekly reports and remittances on their investments. Want to know more? Check out our website and Trustpilot reviews. You can also contact us at our details below.

Ace M.
    President

Fusion Capital
    1011 Ives Dairy Rd. 107
    Miami, FL 33179
    1.305.907.6153 ext. 105
    www.fusionfunding.com
    ace@fusionfunding.com
    Last edited by FUSIONCAPITAL; 01-16-2017 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FUSIONCAPITAL View Post
    If you are an investor looking to invest in the MCA (merchant cash advance) space, take a moment to read this post.

There are two ways to invest in the MCA space with Fusion Capital. Option one is to invest in the company for a fixed return, whereas the second option is to invest in deals, that is to syndicate. The benefit of syndicating is that your money is spread out risk-wise. Statistically, the return on syndication is greater than say a coupon of 15% via a loan type investment. At Fusion, we split a syndicate investment at least 10X, meaning if you commit $100K as a syndicator, you will be in at least 10 deals and for no more than 9K each. Why $9K, because on average, you can expect to pay a 10% commission per deal. sometimes more, sometimes less.

Fusion Capital has invested significant resources in staying one step ahead of industry trends. We never entertained the long term deals which are 12 months plus. Our average deal duration is right around 6 months with an average factor of 1.38. Our CRM system has been customized to cater to our syndicators, who receive weekly reports and remittances on their investments. Want to know more? Check out our website and Trustpilot reviews. You can also contact us at our details below.

Ace M.
    President

Fusion Capital
    1011 Ives Dairy Rd. 107
    Miami, FL 33179
    1.305.907.6153 ext. 105
    www.fusionfunding.com
    ace@fusionfunding.com
    Talk to us about your collection process in full transparency. Let's assume your uw sucks, talk to me about the back end. I'm not syndicating with fusion, however this is something that should be clearly communicated to anyone reading your post. To many people out there offering investment and syndication opportunities and have no clue what they're doing. (not saying that's you)

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Do you have a static-pool of all files you funded and collected over a 12 month period (that can block merchants name with serial numbers) so your defaults on principle can be studied ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

I'm very curious to learn more about this as well.

cardinalequity and mcaguru both had good questions.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Fusion doesnt even fund... they use to, now all they do is cherry pick ISOs submission and broker out the rest. I would be very interested in seeing what they funded in the last 12 months, even more interesting would be their P&L. From seeing the type of cars the owners drive I wouldnt think they needed money lol.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    Fusion doesnt even fund... they use to, now all they do is cherry pick ISOs submission and broker out the rest. I would be very interested in seeing what they funded in the last 12 months, even more interesting would be their P&L. From seeing the type of cars the owners drive I wouldnt think they needed money lol.
    Just FYI i have family that in their merit entire sections of cities don't have to much sunlight (due to their building structures) and they drive rusty cars.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Of course, we have all of that. We can speak on the phone and take things further with an NDA.

Dear MCA BROKER,

Don't know who you are, but you clearly know nothing about Fusion Capital. Yes we fund, yes we are selective with whom we work with. No we do not broker out anything because we have our own sales org outside of Fusion. Would you like to know more? Leave your contact info like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    I'm very curious to learn more about this as well.

cardinalequity and mcaguru both had good questions.
    Feel free to contact me to learn more.

Ace
    305.907.6153 ext 105
    ace@fusionfunding.com

Ace M.
    President

Fusion Capital
    1011 Ives Dairy Rd. 107
    Miami, FL 33179
    1.305.907.6153 ext. 105
    www.fusionfunding.com
    ace@fusionfunding.com
    Do you pay out daily or weekly? Do you require that the investor be accredited?

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalequity View Post
    Talk to us about your collection process in full transparency. Let's assume your uw sucks, talk to me about the back end. I'm not syndicating with fusion, however this is something that should be clearly communicated to anyone reading your post. To many people out there offering investment and syndication opportunities and have no clue what they're doing. (not saying that's you)
    Serious prospects take the time to contact me and start a professional dialogue that develops into proper formalities, like an NDA, etc... If you're first correspondence includes ridicule and antagonism, we are not interested in that kind of relationship. We have done our homework and remain selective to whom we work with.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Serious prospects take the time to contact me and start a professional dialogue that develops into proper formalities, like an NDA, etc... If you're first correspondence includes ridicule and antagonism, we are not interested in that kind of relationship. We have done our homework and remain selective to whom we work with.
    Raising money on a message board is about as high beta as can be imagined, ACE. Leaves a bad odor and if you don't have the contacts, hire someone who does for gods sake. Embarrassing.
    Last edited by HDF; 01-16-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Raising money on a message board is about as high beta as can be imagined, ACE. Leaves a bad odor and if you don't have the contacts, hire someone who does for gods sake. Embarrassing.
    Right. Funder is looking for money on a message board, then lectures about professionalism.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Right. Funder is looking for money on a message board, then lectures about professionalism.
    "Selective who they work with" though. As if Rocco Varislav Rothwitz-O'Brady in Brooklyn cares about a NDA.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    "Selective who they work with" though. As if Rocco Varislav Rothwitz-O'Brady in Brooklyn cares about a NDA.
    Lmao.