Seeking ISOs and Unfundable deals.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Hey what's going on. My name is Kareem Suwaity and a I am a Direct Funder at Region Capital LLC. I am searching for some good ISOs to build a long lasting relationship with. Here at Region Capital, I can fund almost any and all businesses without question. We offer contracts as well as funding same day. COJ in transit is not required. Good commission. Even other direct funders who have deals that they can't get funded, give me a shot and if successful I will pay you the commission on it. I wish to build good relationships for long term prosperity and trust. Just give me a call, email, or text and see what we can accomplish. Let's make some money together.

Best Wishes,
    Kareem Suwaity
    DIRECT FUNDER
    Direct Line: 646-930-4894
    Texting is an option! : 347-756-1008
    Kareem@regioncapitallc.com
    Region $ Capital

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

will you fund someone that is negative all month ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Or a guy who is $600 negative, with no deposits all month? Just had one die in final underwriting for that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Highly skeptical of "direct funders" that promise the most awesome products but cant manage to get a functioning website.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by kareem View Post
    Hey what's going on. My name is Kareem Suwaity and a I am a Direct Funder at Region Capital LLC. I am searching for some good ISOs to build a long lasting relationship with. Here at Region Capital, I can fund almost any and all businesses without question. We offer contracts as well as funding same day. COJ in transit is not required. Good commission. Even other direct funders who have deals that they can't get funded, give me a shot and if successful I will pay you the commission on it. I wish to build good relationships for long term prosperity and trust. Just give me a call, email, or text and see what we can accomplish. Let's make some money together.

Best Wishes,
    Kareem Suwaity
    DIRECT FUNDER
    Direct Line: 646-930-4894
    Texting is an option! : 347-756-1008
    Kareem@regioncapitallc.com
    Region $ Capital
    According to Linkdin you're still a "direct lender" at Empire Funding. Does Empire have any connection to Region Capital?

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I am skeptical of everyone.Every new bank coming to the market is offering the same thing just trying to frame it differently. Until someone actually offers something new I dont know why anyone signs up with a new bank unless they have lost the ability to fund a certain type of deal with the banks they currently work with. The head aches that come from working with new banks is not worth the deals they will fund for you.. Stick to the well know players in the space and you wont have the issues that I see people posting about all the time on this forum. Why would anyone want to be the test dummy for a new funder, I dont get it
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I am skeptical of everyone.Every new bank coming to the market is offering the same thing just trying to frame it differently. Until someone actually offers something new I dont know why anyone signs up with a new bank unless they have lost the ability to fund a certain type of deal with the banks they currently work with. The head aches that come from working with new banks is not worth the deals they will fund for you.. Stick to the well know players in the space and you wont have the issues that I see people posting about all the time on this forum. Why would anyone want to be the test dummy for a new funder, I dont get it
    Well put John!

So what would we like a new funder/bank to say to everyone to draw interest and trust?

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

agreed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

How about: "We have enough capital and staff to handle "x" million in deals this month. And, regardless of our pricing or credit quality, we don't fund over "x" dollars per deal (for real)"

Ok, I'm dreaming.

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    According to Linkdin you're still a "direct lender" at Empire Funding. Does Empire have any connection to Region Capital?
    Yeah, your domain name is also owned by Empire Funding... Can you explain the connection?

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

dont say you are different when you offer the same program as everyone else. Do not say give me a chance to earn your business.. If I send deals to a new bank then I am not sending them to someone who has already earned my business.
    Some things new banks could be saying, Tell me we specialize in "ABC" industry and with that industry we offer special buy rates or we offer a different payment structure other then daily (yes I know there are weekly but they are few and far between). Give me access to underwriters and decision makers to discuss deals instead of a clueless iso rep who knows nothing about underwriting. Just dont come to me offering the same thing as everyone else and try saying you are different because you are not.. Honestly the biggest problem for new banks are the good ISO's are set with the people they work with and unless of major changes they dont need new banks. No new bank is going to give me better buy rates or service then people I have long standing working relationships with, so why would I go with a new bank unless they offer something truly different
    Last edited by J.Celifarco; 01-12-2017 at 05:56 PM.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Agreed... Still a fan of keeping my circles small with people I can trust and know. Even if the pitch was enticing (it's not) I'm personally not in the business of gambling. The exception may be through trusted industry relationships that vouch for the source personally.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

And Kareem didn't respond to anything all the while I'm sure watching the forum and his post for the tons of ISOs wanting to send him tons of business? Odd.

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

banned