I received the same promo ad that many of you got from DeBanked from Aquila last month via e-mail.

The ad boasted they'd be paying 15+ points on my trash can. Actively looking for garbage paper. First thought is it's too good to be true, but why not submit an inquiry. We have plenty of declines, and are always looking to monetize anything we can within reason. Thryve was filling this need for us paying 10 on YSC deals, but the good approvals had stopped entirely - causing me to look around. (I hate signing ISO agreements I won't use)

I submitted an inquiry to Aquila and was told they were on a temporary onboarding freeze from a generic mailbox. The online ISO Application was pretty standard, and I received an e-mail saying they did their due diligence and everything was in order but the freeze was still in effect - from a generic mailbox.

Today I get an e-mail showing a customized Landing Page Link ala Kabbage with really nothing else, saying Deals through January would pay 10 and the link.

Called - E-mailed - NOTHING. It is impossible to get a human over there. Unsure of procedure I sent along a merchant I have good rapport with and asked him how it was going. He completed the basic questionnaire, linked his bank account, and then..... He sent me the following picture:

OutofCash.jpg

If you can't see it - it's a computer screen that says "We are unable to offer funding at this time. Please check back the next business day"... Wait what?!

Do any of you guys have any insight on this company? Is it amateur hour? Any experiences you could share? I know they're in San Francisco and are all about that fintech - but that's about it.

Appreciate it,
Alan