From their website:

"Aquila is a data-driven, small business cash flow management platform for owners that don't have time or budget for a high-end CFO.

Aquila's mission is to collect and analyze the financial transactions of small businesses so that business owners can get an edge unavailable anywhere else online.

Aquila's software allows small businesses and their owners to survive the cash-flow surprises that arise during daily business operations."

Also, from their testimonial page:

"The Aquila team are simply amazing. They are constantly checking my bank account for problems. In September they saved me over $1,000 in fraudulent charges and overdrafts. Their team checks in with me daily. They notice that I am about to have cash flow issues that a part of the business seasonality in the floral industry. They were able to match me with a cash flow partner that helped me acquire the financing I needed to launch my new coffee shop next to my flower shop. I trust Aquila and will be looking to grow my business with their support.

Dawn Kersting Owner Camelot Flowers, IN"

So, essentially, they just have some software they use to "monitor" bank accounts and when they "project" a cash flow issue they send out the file to a funder.

In other words, they are brokers pretending to be funders. And they slickly use "cash flow software" to keep access to merchants' accounts. What a hustle.