Question Regarding AQUILA CASH FLOW
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    .He is also into blockchain bitcoin etc etc

and you better hope this isnt him( he is in charge of a big Crypto group)

https://medium.com/@cryptoverlord1/a...r-8d776a3f413a

___
    two of the most interesting Fintech startups using token-based, blockchain technologies today. One, Aquila is a small business cash flow marketplace that leverages the Ethereum blockchain to track small business loans across thousands of companies. The other, SericaPay, is a Bitcoin2.0 company and digital assets trading and payments platform, launched in 2014, linking physical assets to the Bitcoin blockchain. He is also the founder of Bits of Coin, an Android, mobile news application for Bitcoin intelligence gathering. Taariq also leads the largest meetup of bitcoin developers in the world, SF Bitcoin Devs, which holds over 1,000 blockchain engineers in its membership.

___

you know why I second and tripled guessed this. It one's thing to take in low low-grade paper, below D paper... E/f and take a look at it, but to ONLY want to take that paper in is bull****.

If someone has a legitimate funding vehicle they would say we specialize in D ...maybe c/d but even go below to E/f

The rest is ridiculous and paper collection( low grade purposefully unfundable paper) ...no matter what I asked... why? why? no legitimate reason

Document collection ...and I do not think he is in Russia selling social sec numbers off ...but I do not trust people..period the end

I even thought ...could they leverage this with blockchain? because the other software links assets to bitcoin blockchain.

It isn't ok for someone to just brush off questions...not with bank statements and not ones that were in someones care. ( isos or funders)

look what this 1st global did.

He should at least explain
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-18-2018 at 10:22 PM.