Question Regarding AQUILA CASH FLOW
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 242074

gabriel@aquilacashflow.com
    They maintain a link to the client's bank account - Once they're fundable, they let the MERCHANT know directly, and you get an email.
    They also send a weekly report to the client if they want it one what they need to do to be fundable (NSFs, minimum monthly balances, etc) They want the D-F paper you can't get funded now, and you'll get 10 points later when/if they are fundable.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    They maintain a link to the client's bank account - Once they're fundable, they let the MERCHANT know directly, and you get an email.
    They also send a weekly report to the client if they want it one what they need to do to be fundable (NSFs, minimum monthly balances, etc) They want the D-F paper you can't get funded now, and you'll get 10 points later when/if they are fundable.
    The problem with that is, that is my or any other Brokers 90-day Pipeline

That's why I had said the stuff I will send will be dead...never recoverable and I do not know why anyone would want it

Some brokers should send I guess..if they do not follow up

but others Follow up Follow up Follow up, until they buy or die

( this is why having people who know true underwriting is important( the super iso)...they can say dog with fleas or 30-60 days and not backdoor it...if they have a hold time ( exclusivity ) I would assume it accomplishes the same thing

Have not heard that term on here, wall st term .." That is a Dog with Fleas"

I have a 90 day or lifetime hold with brokers as long as they are working and following up...if no one follows up in 120 days, its up for grabs. I do not even care about them though...too many ones coming in thru the pipeline to worry about a file that is a Dog with fleas.

I do not know how anyone would ever physically accomplish this...once you have 1-2 million rolling over on renwals and new files coming in...it gets completely out of hand unless you are a huge company with a huge processing dept. At one point I had 5 white boards on the walls tracking things and the crm and the calandar.. 5 computer screens, brokers yelling across a room " reckoooooo".).typing on the df
    ( no one really yells recco...they stand up and wave their hands or pass the phone call to someone or hand it off , someone once threw a phone across the room at me because they were excited...3 renewals later, he is gone, i renew and pay him a lowered renewal and he says I am coming back into the business every so often )

**90 % of brokers shotgun out files that they want to close tomorow and they will never stop...30 years later

** The biggest problem I had with brokers who i took in from other companies was them not LISTENING when I said hold the file 30-45 days and they tried to go right around my back...then the funder/ white label they sent it to didn't fund right away...they waited the 30-45 days like I said then I had to go into an all-out battle to fund the file ( then found out they shipped it out to 5 people who shipped it out to 5 more people who shipped it out to 5 more people ...right the fck back to my favorite funders)...me locking the client up so they will not fill out another application, their credit was obliterated..PAID them then.terminated
    ( this is also why I do not want certain isos/brokers...YOU are not closing the file , I am or someone like me. We just let you think you did it. And I cant do it if I cant get money from Funders or a hedge fund ** and they have to get the money from somewhere like investors/ hedge fund or credit line or I become one again ** BUT then some of you are jerking them around..smart )

**** this is also where someone is yelling ..I was backdoored. How do you know you were backdoored sending the file out all over town and they get 100 calls a day, and I can see 30 hits on their credit, that means 30 people have the file on top of the people they did previous deals with..stacked ****

Some funders will sprinkle a little commission on you, while they are puffing up your ego, putting down the "honest brokers" so you keep sending files...everyone should learn the business ...get with a local iso. I can see them coming with their big mouths, someone yesterday said he funded 800k with his own money...new funder calling people, I am sure they will be on this forum soon
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-18-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I get people wanting to monetize their garbage, but this takes it to another level. Can’t imagine the conversation in which you have a merchant that can’t get funding with you, but is willing to provide their banking credentials so that a 3rd party can monitor their activity for weeks and months in hopes they can finally qualify for $10K at 1.499 over 60 days.