Question Regarding AQUILA CASH FLOW - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    gabriel@aquilacashflow.com
    They maintain a link to the client's bank account - Once they're fundable, they let the MERCHANT know directly, and you get an email.
    They also send a weekly report to the client if they want it one what they need to do to be fundable (NSFs, minimum monthly balances, etc) They want the D-F paper you can't get funded now, and you'll get 10 points later when/if they are fundable.
    The problem with that is, that is my or any other Brokers 90-day Pipeline

That's why I had said the stuff I will send will be dead...never recoverable and I do not know why anyone would want it

Some brokers should send I guess..if they do not follow up

but others Follow up Follow up Follow up, until they buy or die

( this is why having people who know true underwriting is important( the super iso)...they can say dog with fleas or 30-60 days and not backdoor it...if they have a hold time ( exclusivity ) I would assume it accomplishes the same thing

Have not heard that term on here, wall st term .." That is a Dog with Fleas"

I have a 90 day or lifetime hold with brokers as long as they are working and following up...if no one follows up in 120 days, its up for grabs. I do not even care about them though...too many ones coming in thru the pipeline to worry about a file that is a Dog with fleas.

I do not know how anyone would ever physically accomplish this...once you have 1-2 million rolling over on renwals and new files coming in...it gets completely out of hand unless you are a huge company with a huge processing dept. At one point I had 5 white boards on the walls tracking things and the crm and the calandar.. 5 computer screens, brokers yelling across a room " reckoooooo".).typing on the df
    ( no one really yells recco...they stand up and wave their hands or pass the phone call to someone or hand it off , someone once threw a phone across the room at me because they were excited...3 renewals later, he is gone, i renew and pay him a lowered renewal and he says I am coming back into the business every so often )

**90 % of brokers shotgun out files that they want to close tomorow and they will never stop...30 years later

** The biggest problem I had with brokers who i took in from other companies was them not LISTENING when I said hold the file 30-45 days and they tried to go right around my back...then the funder/ white label they sent it to didn't fund right away...they waited the 30-45 days like I said then I had to go into an all-out battle to fund the file ( then found out they shipped it out to 5 people who shipped it out to 5 more people who shipped it out to 5 more people ...right the fck back to my favorite funders)...me locking the client up so they will not fill out another application, their credit was obliterated..PAID them then.terminated
    ( this is also why I do not want certain isos/brokers...YOU are not closing the file , I am or someone like me. We just let you think you did it. And I cant do it if I cant get money from Funders or a hedge fund ** and they have to get the money from somewhere like investors/ hedge fund or credit line or I become one again ** BUT then some of you are jerking them around..smart )

**** this is also where someone is yelling ..I was backdoored. How do you know you were backdoored sending the file out all over town and they get 100 calls a day, and I can see 30 hits on their credit, that means 30 people have the file on top of the people they did previous deals with..stacked ****

Some funders will sprinkle a little commission on you, while they are puffing up your ego, putting down the "honest brokers" so you keep sending files...everyone should learn the business ...get with a local iso. I can see them coming with their big mouths, someone yesterday said he funded 800k with his own money...new funder calling people, I am sure they will be on this forum soon
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-18-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

gabriel@aquilacashflow.com
    They maintain a link to the client's bank account - Once they're fundable, they let the MERCHANT know directly, and you get an email.
    They also send a weekly report to the client if they want it one what they need to do to be fundable (NSFs, minimum monthly balances, etc) They want the D-F paper you can't get funded now, and you'll get 10 points later when/if they are fundable.
    I get people wanting to monetize their garbage, but this takes it to another level. Can’t imagine the conversation in which you have a merchant that can’t get funding with you, but is willing to provide their banking credentials so that a 3rd party can monitor their activity for weeks and months in hopes they can finally qualify for $10K at 1.499 over 60 days.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

K/E, you can say whatever you want. but technology has come a long way in the last 30 years.

I haven't funded anything with them, but I do know that if I get an in-bound lead that I know won't fund so easily, it's not worth spending too much time on it and worth sending there - no SSN request, let someone else's technology be there for you. Looks at these A-paper funders on the "Leaderboard" and tell me that it's a stupid idea.

aquila.jpg

Karen37a
    K/E, you can say whatever you want. but technology has come a long way in the last 30 years.

I haven't funded anything with them, but I do know that if I get an in-bound lead that I know won't fund so easily, it's not worth spending too much time on it and worth sending there - no SSN request, let someone else's technology be there for you. Looks at these A-paper funders on the "Leaderboard" and tell me that it's a stupid idea.

aquila.jpg
    So you are proving my point

Someone send a file to someone ...it was underwritten and not A paper or whatever and they sent it over themselves
    ( maybe they are purging paper..monetizing after who knows when( 6 months)...id never be able to tell from the outside)

instead of the brokers sending it to Yellowstone, Cooper Asset etc or even Marcus directly

Do not fool yourself. I also chose funders who do not ship out files that I send in after denial; after 7-14-30 days

you think I went to all the energy to learn each and every funders underwriting/algorithms because I am bored?

And I am not here to train competition. I have 2 milli0n to fund by weeks end..bye

** if this company holds the file under someones name ...and funds 14-45 days later it would be fair

I hold 90/ lifetime and paid lifetime residuals on the MLM company I created

And paid down a % when I sold

*** my whole life as well , which is why I am not a billionaire nor my hedge fund friends...we wont roll over people**

Bye **
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-18-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

I think at this point - they are better off changing their name and starting over.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Quote Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
    Thanks. I am also trying to find anyone that has funded with them lately and if they are indeed funding themselves. Seemed like there was a door left opened for them to send files outside to have competition from lenders for the file.
    They don’t fund. They’re essentially brokers.

I'll ask it again - If they're paying 10 points, who cares if they're brokers?

I'll ask it again - If they're paying 10 points, who cares if they're brokers?
    Who have they paid? Have they paid YOU before? I haven’t seen a single person who said they ever funded anything with them. But hey, let them have access to your client’s bank accounts for weeks and months. First time the merchant sees a charge they made that they forgot about at 7-11 they’ll be blaming you and the brokerage that’s monitoring the account. Maybe that headache is worth it to you for the pennies. It ain’t for me.

You may be intrigued by their “technology” but simply predicting when a merchant will be in a better cash flow position based on PREVIOUS cyclical data isn’t a ****ing difficult technology to create. I mean, if you don’t have any tech background it may seem amazing, but for those of us with a tech and data background it’s not.

As for them paying 10 points - who doesn’t pay 10 points? How is that impressive?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Who have they paid? Have they paid YOU before? I haven’t seen a single person who said they ever funded anything with them. But hey, let them have access to your client’s bank accounts for weeks and months. First time the merchant sees a charge they made that they forgot about at 7-11 they’ll be blaming you and the brokerage that’s monitoring the account. Maybe that headache is worth it to you for the pennies. It ain’t for me.

You may be intrigued by their “technology” but simply predicting when a merchant will be in a better cash flow position based on PREVIOUS cyclical data isn’t a ****ing difficult technology to create. I mean, if you don’t have any tech background it may seem amazing, but for those of us with a tech and data background it’s not.

As for them paying 10 points - who doesn’t pay 10 points? How is that impressive?
    Also, the biggest rule people have to learn in Finance and it is the # 1 reason people lose a lot of money is....

Past performance is not indicative of future results.

That goes along with the "buy what people are selling and sell what people are buying" speech I give.

WCF - They will totally 100% forget about me and about you. They connected their bank account, you didn't. They'll see Aquila, nothing more.

It's not about "impressive," it's just about limiting your headaches. Send the garbage there, say, "I can't deal with it, let them," and they'll be the ones to make it work. It's just about preventing the garbage from bothering you. They're not asking for your A-Paper, they're asking for you D-paper.

Ask GM Funding if they saw payouts - Ryan, didn't you used to work there?

My point about 10 points is that they'll get you 10 points, who cares if it's "their" money or if it's from a credit line from the bank, or if they outsourced it and syndicated? What funder on this board uses 100% of their own money? They ALL have investors and never take 100% of the risk - hence, they love syndication. As long as you get the renewals. Besides - You will know, and you will reach out when they're ready.

Don't send good files to them - The unfundable is who they're aiming at. Credibly, Rapid...... those guys are A-paper funders sending files there. If it frees up time to focus on the bigger deals.... It's all about focusing energies.

Karen37a
    WCF - They will totally 100% forget about me and about you. They connected their bank account, you didn't. They'll see Aquila, nothing more.

Maybe they forget you but they sure as **** do not forget me...and when people sue, they will sue everyone who touched the file

Those are risks some of us are not willing to take for peanuts

I have a feeling most do not forget West coast either
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-18-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

are merchants aware there is a 3rd party keeping tabs on their online banking? with all crazy high risk lenders coming out that will fund anything, if that system sees the merchant get funded does it make the broker aware and send notification to what ever broker submitted the deal? for example "your merchant got funded xyz by xxx company"

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    are merchants aware there is a 3rd party keeping tabs on their online banking? with all crazy high risk lenders coming out that will fund anything, if that system sees the merchant get funded does it make the broker aware and send notification to what ever broker submitted the deal? for example "your merchant got funded xyz by xxx company"
    If they were monitoring a banking account without funding or a permissible purpose or disclosure it is illegal

___

Ab/Micah do not start askng me to post the 1000000000 reasons why and banking regulations

people did not invent new ways to get deals done, compuer wise...some things are illegal

I said 10000 times I have a computer science degree

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_science

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_scientist

Here this is where the internet started and the languages I knew from back then

( R and Python and html java is a deravitive of these , they made it user friendly so everyone can do it ...)

Computer science and certificates etc

LANGUAGES: “C”, C plus C plus plus COBOL 74&84, RPGII, ASSEMBLER
    OPERATING SYS. Include OS/ VSL, VM/CMS, VSAM, TCP
    Computer Programming Diploma and “ C Certificate
    COBOL, Assembler and Advanced Programming Concepts
    IBM Mainframes - Internals, VM/VSE/MVS
    FORTRAN
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-18-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Karen37a
    quotron.jpg

This is a Quotron

Blue Horseshoe Loves Anacott steel

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

a model where you don't know when they will fund? how in the world can you build your business around that unpredictability. sounds like a service better served as an ancillary for the mca business vs a direct funder for brokers

Everyone here is missing the point - What do you with the files you just CAN'T get funded elsewhere?!

You also don't build a business speaking to homeless loiterers outside your store hoping they come in. So focus on "maybe they'll get $5 and use my store." You focus on the REAL leads who you can make money through them.

What is Aquilla doing illegal? Who said they don't have lawyers who CHECKED IT OUT and made sure their monitor is fine? Here is Karen, spewing out laws, assuming everyone is doing something illegal without checking up with them?! "Innocent until proven guilty" - Trump even said that about the Saudis recently, didn't he? (Of course, he knows that Hillary is guilty and should be locked up, but, well...... leave it to Trump to contradict himself.)

Same story with the credit repair thread - "Must have bond. Must do XYZ, or it's illegal. Since they're obviously doing it illegally, they are crooks." They might have a bond? They might not need a bond due to how they're doing business? Maybe they're following the laws correctly? You obviously haven't done any real serious legal thinking or study, probably due to the fact you're "information overleveraged" with all of your degrees and super-funding experience.

Didn't you excuse yourself from here, you had $2mm to fund by tomorrow?

Karen37a
    Everyone here is missing the point - What do you with the files you just CAN'T get funded elsewhere?!

You also don't build a business speaking to homeless loiterers outside your store hoping they come in. So focus on "maybe they'll get $5 and use my store." You focus on the REAL leads who you can make money through them.

What is Aquilla doing illegal? Who said they don't have lawyers who CHECKED IT OUT and made sure their monitor is fine? Here is Karen, spewing out laws, assuming everyone is doing something illegal without checking up with them?! "Innocent until proven guilty" - Trump even said that about the Saudis recently, didn't he? (Of course, he knows that Hillary is guilty and should be locked up, but, well...... leave it to Trump to contradict himself.)

Same story with the credit repair thread - "Must have bond. Must do XYZ, or it's illegal. Since they're obviously doing it illegally, they are crooks." They might have a bond? They might not need a bond due to how they're doing business? Maybe they're following the laws correctly? You obviously haven't done any real serious legal thinking or study, probably due to the fact you're "information overleveraged" with all of your degrees and super-funding experience.

Didn't you excuse yourself from here, you had $2mm to fund by tomorrow?
    What you said about credit repair being all rude and snotty was 100% wrong. I try to ignore it...but what you said was so far off base you can get someone in trouble.

NowI said IF they are in peoples bank accounts mointering with out express permission its illegal and its 100% true

I am funding 200k right now with Anthony and a few with other people not here want me to post it when done?

Should fund in about an hour or so...bye

That will go over well ** 200k ** Anthony Yelowstone One sale ...yeee haw
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-18-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

I have been working with them for over a year,I have funded plenty of deals in the beginning that yellowstone declined. I got paid on half of them as the defaults were crazy and they pay after 30 days.I have never gotten an approval from the monitoring at a latter date even though i have merchants that i know 100% were good later as i funded them elsewhere.In the last 6 months they made there guidelines tougher than those of yellowstone and there is no longer any point in submitting to them.From the few approvals i got in the last 6 months after signed docs they said sorry no investor wanted it.

I'm the one being rude and snotty? It's cute to click "see comment" to see your comments - I hope everyone else has her on ignore.

It's idiotic to assume they're monitoring their bank account without their express permission.
    OF COURSE IT'S WITH PERMISSION! Nobody's breaking into their account - they just ask them to leave the link active, that's all. It's really simple - just because we haven't funded anything with them doesn't mean they're doing something illegal. Breakout's not illegal and you're not funding with them. (I personally LOVE Breakout....)

Listen - if Rapid and Credibly are willing to use the platform, I don't think we have much to worry about.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    I have been working with them for over a year,I have funded plenty of deals in the beginning that yellowstone declined. I got paid on half of them as the defaults were crazy and they pay after 30 days.I have never gotten an approval from the monitoring at a latter date even though i have merchants that i know 100% were good later as i funded them elsewhere.In the last 6 months they made there guidelines tougher than those of yellowstone and there is no longer any point in submitting to them.From the few approvals i got in the last 6 months after signed docs they said sorry no investor wanted it.
    If Ricky said it...it might be true...and I did talk with them grill them...they seemed honest to me

So if you co broker files to them...that no one else will take...thats that

I have a different system

__

The pont that I made abfunder is.....its a broker and I have my OWN 90 day pipeline...do not care what anyone else does

This is the difference in levels of iso shops from broker to syndication/Funder

I will be ignoring you going forwards
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-18-2018 at 01:59 PM.

Thank you Ricky - now someone who has actual experience steps up and says something that has meaning.

Last idea that they might be of service... the monitoring will help YOU as a broker know what's going on a bit, also - they give us some info about their accounts (NSFs, summary of deposits, etc...)

Karen37a
    Thank you Ricky - now someone who has actual experience steps up and says something that has meaning.

Last idea that they might be of service... the monitoring will help YOU as a broker know what's going on a bit, also - they give us some info about their accounts (NSFs, summary of deposits, etc...)
    And you cant monitor without funding or disclosures and permission for the 100th time

And there is no shot in hell the majority of merchants are letting anyone monitor them with out funding

I will be making sure I get my name away from them by end of week

This is why we are being regulated
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-18-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Karen37a
    And you can't turn over private financial data to some 3rd party basement isos...there are financial privacy laws.

End of Discussion...Goodbye

Member Reputation points: 112

Hello Cynthia,
    This is Team Aquila and thank you for the note.

Yes. We are a direct funder.
    Yes. we do pick up the phones and we have hired more staff due to immense demand.
    Yes. We take all files B - D

If you are ever looking to reach our CEO directly, please send email to support@aquilacashflow.com and reference this Daily Funder post and a time to call you. We'll get on the horn and get you setup.

All the best,
    Aquila

Aquila

A Small Business Cash Flow Platform
    http://www.aquilacashflow.com
    Phone: +1 (415) 890-5431

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    Hello Cynthia,
    This is Team Aquila and thank you for the note.

Yes. We are a direct funder.
    Yes. we do pick up the phones and we have hired more staff due to immense demand.
    Yes. We take all files B - D

If you are ever looking to reach our CEO directly, please send email to support@aquilacashflow.com and reference this Daily Funder post and a time to call you. We'll get on the horn and get you setup.

All the best,
    Aquila
    And you do not track nsfs because its useless data and data is internal and not shared