Guaranteed ROI on your broadcast media investment!!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Direct Media Power the largest buyers of broadcast media (radio and TV) for the merchant cash advance industry is offering a guaranteed ROI on your media spend!!!

The Premiere Radio Media Program will be the absolute best qualified lead program you will ever purchase. Hear this...17 million daily listeners, 100 % US Coverage, 927 News/Talk/Sports Radio Stations. The listening audience is business owners primed to hear a message about getting cash for their business. And it's a dream audience for the MCA industry. In fact, we're so confident that you will make money off this media that we provide a 100 percent guarantee. If not, we will provide media or warm transfers to you AT NO ADDITIONAL COST until you do. And if you know how to sell and close, you should easily to do 3 to 1 on your money -- with ROI as high as 7 to 1.

The Premiere Radio Media Program is brought to you by Direct Media Power (DMP). DMP is one of the nation's largest liquidators of unsold commercial radio and TV airtime. This means the absolute lowest prices on radio and TV advertising. We're also one of the largest Merchant Funding advertising and marketing firms in the country. Our "generic" brand ad campaign (Business Funding Group) runs each day on 100's of local and national radio and TV stations. These spots generate over 1000 inbound calls per week to our valued MCA partners.

The right media and the right media firm can and will make a difference. With the start of the New Year, now is the time to build your business with the right lead partner.

Please contact me for more info

Brian Czahor
    630-256-8599
    brian@directmediapower.com

Member Reputation points: 1377

Brian, 100% Guarantee, MY ASS!! I advise anyone on this forum NEVER to use these guys.

I am not sure if anyone here has used these guys before but my experience was HORRIBLE! I placed a VERY small order to test them out (Thank God!). They never fulfilled my order and refused to give me my money back. Their sales manager Christian Fitzpatrick was a jerk. I guess they not only screw over their customers but also their vendors (see articles below). They have been sued by the biggest radio syndicates (Radio One, Westwood One, Iheart Media). They just lost the lawsuit against Radio One for almost 1.4 MILLION DOLLARS.

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...ct+media+power

http://www.insideradio.com/free/west...feb4143f7.html

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/ar...nst-direct-med

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Should probably bump this since they just sent out a mass email blast.

I was about to pull the trigger for 100 leads.

Not a chance.

Member Reputation points: 349

For what it worth, I've been selling money over the phone for twenty plus years and I've never had a rewarding relationship with a lead broker in-fact I'm pretty sure they eat their young. On the other hand, I have 1st hand knowledge of friends in the biz who have gone through lead brokers for years with great success. In my opinion, you should never invest with a 3rd party lead broker unless you can afford to lose the time and money. This way if you hit paydirt with your leads "happy days are here again" and if you unfortunately get scammed you won't have your car repossessed and your girlfriend leave you

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Smart choice. It wasn't any good for us either