High quality MCA only triggered UCC data ! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Should have waited a few days to market test your "new product". Which is not a new product. So you could measure feedback and adjust.

This product has been sold for over a year. We are proud to boast a 1-2% conversion ratio and until a few days ago we were unable to supply any additional customers. This is the reason we had no need to advertise our product. Due to improvements in our methods and proprietary technology we are now able to expand our client base to a few more.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Regarding where he is/who he is, OP Delivered

YOU called it NEW, not anyone else. Are you not even the least embarrassed to have written this?

MCA only triggered UCC data is a new product that i'm sure you have never encountered as it has been developed by our company and to our knowledge there is no other company offering anything remotely similar. What they are specifically is UCC data generated in real time and delivered on a preset basis for example daily, weekly, monthly

New whipped cream on the same dog ****. From your time in business could you not find one person to partner with to drive origination? What is the purpose of trying to get a few grand from some poor struggling desperate broker who believes your claims? That's not very nice.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Make sure you don't go into a long term contract:

Hello, my name is Mike Cavalieri. I am 26 years old, Italian, born and raised in New York. I am currently living in Miami, Florida with my wife, Maylin (26 years old) and our 15 month old daughter, Marabella. We have a small dog who is about 10 years old named Fergie. My wife is Cuban, born and raised in Miami Florida. For the past seven years I have been managing sales and business development for a few different companies to survive. My wife has recently become a Stay at Home Mom who runs a Data Aggregation Company from home related to my industry.

The life we currently live is not the one we want or have ever wanted, and for a long time have known we were working to move into a rural living environment. We are genetically out of our element. Our bloodlines stem from long generations of organic food eating farmers. Now, it is almost impossible to eat healthy and know what we are eating. We are concerned for our health and the health of our daughter. We are trying to raise a grass fed baby, one who does not drink fluoride laden water or eat genetically modified organisms. We do not see a positive future in the current direction society as a whole is heading. We find this lifestyle unfulfilling and worthless.

I have always been an avid gardener and so has my wife. We possess skill sets that would rival MacGyver’s. Some of the skills we possess that may be useful to you are: construction, gardening, hunting, fishing, wilderness camping, and mycology (growing mushrooms), We love animals, knitting/sewing/crochet, Italian cooking, Cuban cooking, machining, workshop engineering, carpentry, cleaning, organizational, basic electrical, and we provide comical entertainment.

We are not afraid of hard work and embrace a hard life that fulfills our need to live in harmony with nature and raise a healthier and happier family. We are looking for a work in exchange for room and board/land to build a small dwelling and grow food. As far as our religious beliefs we have no set religion, however, we follow the King James Version of the Holy Bible. We don’t eat pork. We love people and respect all other religions. We practice attachment parenting (breastfeeding, co-sleeping, and baby wearing).

We can be reached via email at mikecavalieri@email.com or by phone 813-408-2862. We are ready to move , Eagar to learn and work, and would love to join your community!

This is a new product. If you can find a company offering this product i would be very surprised. This has never hit the public market and has been in exclusive production.
    You obviously have no understanding on the product. We are not in the business of partnering. We are in the business of providing quality data. I've worked in this industry personally and chose to go into data aggregation as it is much more profitable for me. and as far as whip cream i consider our product Filet Mignon! Anyone who considers themselves a good salesman can see the value in this product as the returns heavily ought weigh the investment and when time is money who has time to call 1500 merchants a day sorting through garbage to find the gems instead of 100 calls. We do not prey on small struggling companies. We prey on smart business men who value their time and results.

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    Make sure you don't go into a long term contract:
    Congrats. You have found my add which led to my escape from society and reinforces the fact that we have been running a data aggregation company. We do currently live in Missouri's rural Ozark mountain range building my house. This is not about me this is about data and money. Thanks for scouring the internet for supporting information.

*deleted repost
    Last edited by mkultradata; 01-04-2017 at 06:41 PM. Reason: repost

Got any good recipes for tree bark?

Why do you plan on eating some?

Banned Reputation points: 17587

High quality MCA only triggered UCC data !

...appendix reference? not connecting the dots

*Wow, nvm, missed channin's comment. Brutal.
    Last edited by anonymous; 01-04-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Apparently the deBanked forum members haven't told mkulradata their thoughts, opinions and facts yet...mostly facts.

http://debanked.com/forums/showthrea...ered-UCC-data-!
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

yup the police force is on daily funder .#i miss fund