Auto dealership
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Auto dealership

So I send Yellowstone a auto store doing about 250k a month. They approve it and next thing I know I have green dent calling the merchant and sending them contracts. little did they know it was a family friend and they aren't doing business with anyone besides myself , best part is they send over contracts without the merchant sending them any information. I take a look at the contracts and the buyer is Merchant Capital Group, LLC, a Florida limited liability company..... pretty sure that's Yellowstone's Florida office!!

Watch out what you send to Yellowstone.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Let's get an explanation here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

i can tell you that they are not yellowstone . Is that the only place you sent it to ?

also did you call Isaac ?
    Last edited by Michael I; 12-20-2016 at 03:20 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

why would yellowstone back door a deal.. Issac is making a ton of money why would he risk that for one deal I dont care how big the deal is.. Sometimes a deal is not backdoored sometimes a merchant just goes with a different company. It doesn't make any sense to me that YS would do this. Before people jump to conclusions that they were screwed over or throw someone under the bus they should make sure they know what happened.. I could be wrong but this something here doesn't make sense if this is something YS did then we would here about it all the time because of the amount of business they do and the amount of deals that go through their door
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Ive had it done a few times in the past with yellowstone..... rather than make a big deal with them just chose to take my deals elsewhere. I've heard it done to a few other shops as well...

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Is it possible that the owner of the Company called several sources of capital and/or brokers simultaneously? Did you have an exclusive agreement with the owner to find them a financial partner?

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

YSC is one of my high risk funders and the thought of them back dooring me has never crossed my mind. I am sure their is some explanation

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chris32111 View Post
    So I send Yellowstone a auto store doing about 250k a month. They approve it and next thing I know I have green dent calling the merchant and sending them contracts. little did they know it was a family friend and they aren't doing business with anyone besides myself , best part is they send over contracts without the merchant sending them any information. I take a look at the contracts and the buyer is Merchant Capital Group, LLC, a Florida limited liability company..... pretty sure that's Yellowstone's Florida office!!

Yellowstone doesn't have a Florida office

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Yellowstone doesn't have a Florida office
    well then there is that which kind of throws a wrench in this whole theory
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

It's a Greenbox alias in Miami

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

http://www.newestfilings.com/170938-...ital-group-llc - Room Next to Greenbox - MERCHANT CAPITAL GROUP, LLC List of Executives
    JORDAN FEIN

What a shame @ cris32111

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Greenbox Capital. Not YSC.

Lets get some more information before we start jumping to conclusions. Did you only send the deal to YSC?
    Tommy Stein

Chris-did you send this deal to Greenbox?

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Auto dealership that yellowstone tried to back door

That's not us so please do a little fact checking before tossing out baseless accusations. The simple facts these days are that every deal gets shopped to death. We receive every single app on the average of 3.1 times and so does everyone else.
    Last edited by isaacdstern; 12-21-2016 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    That's not us so please do a little fact checking before tossing out baseless accusations. The simple facts these days are that every deal gets shipped to death. We receive every single app on the average of 3.1 times and so does everyone else.
    We are a factor and asset based lender. This past year I have had numerous occasions where I have seen the same deal from multiple sources within a matter of hours or days. Unless you have an exclusive arrangement with a Company it is jump ball sometimes. Hell, I have seen deals where the Company is working under an engagement agreement from a reputable investment bank and the deal came in through another broker.

The more a capital provider sees the same deal, the weaker the deal gets. To do a good job for a client, the deal must be packaged and presented correctly. This will also help expedite the process.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

i am trying to figure out why you will send a friend to Yellowstone only and not try to get him a better deal . With friends like you who needs enemies

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Changed the thread title since it turned out yellowstone isn't even involved in the deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Changed the thread title since it turned out yellowstone isn't even involved in the deal.
    Admin
    Have you considered making it a forum rule that no one can bad mouth a company with out stating who they really are?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Admin
    Have you considered making it a forum rule that no one can bad mouth a company with out stating who they really are?
    Better yet....no posting unless you are using a real name & company name..... No free e-mail accounts, no girl-friend's cell phone number, and no fake corporate addresses.

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Admin
    Being strongly considered. Also, given a regulatory enforcement action that just took place in California, wherein a business loan broker was misrepresenting himself to merchants to be a "direct lender," let this be a reminder that if you call yourself that and aren't one, you can be subject to an immediate ban.

If your company buys future receivables, you're a direct funder. If your company lends, you may be a direct lender. Please note that even if you are a direct lender, you may be asked to answer certain questions such as what states you are licensed to lend in (if any), if you have a relationship with a chartered bank, if you are a chartered bank, or if you comply with laws in certain states in which no license is required.

A few months ago a company on here called themselves a "licensed lender." Turns out they weren't a licensed lender or even a lender. They have been permanently banned ever since.

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by chris32111 View Post

If you still need to get this file funded, I'd be happy to help you out. We make pretty aggressive offers for Auto Dealers.
    Jahnae Allen
    Sr. Funding Coordinator

Direct: (386) 215-6580
    Email: jallen@1080funding.biz

1080 Premium Funding
    163 Sand Pebble Circle
    Port Orange, FL 32129

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

^agreed

This happened to me. They not only took a long time to respond but when we finally got status they declined it just to find out another agent called them to offer funding.

YellowStone and WBL are scary.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

so did anyone ever find out who GreenBox is? are they a direct lender or lender that funds under a bigger name lender?