ISO Shop That Closed
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 1051

damn crazy world we live in here when a CEO of a company doesn't even know what to do.. thanks for clarifying to never do business with soscapital..

not trying to be offensive just keeping it 100 with you... do ur company a favor give the title to someone who knows what they are doing. you can be chief posting officer i hear daily funder pays for each post on here..

Senior Member Reputation points: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by MonthlyFunder View Post
    damn crazy world we live in here when a CEO of a company doesn't even know what to do.. thanks for clarifying to never do business with soscapital..

not trying to be offensive just keeping it 100 with you... do ur company a favor give the title to someone who knows what they are doing. you can be chief posting officer i hear daily funder pays for each post on here..
    its not that crazy of a question, it doesnt make him a bad ceo, he's worried about his own company and his own deals, not whats going on with every iso and how to pay them

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

I'm pretty critical, but this is downright stupid. Being CEO doesn't magically make someone omniscient, it just means they are the ultimate decision maker. Using your logic, a person should never ask anyone else for advice since they are the ultimate decision maker when it comes to how to live their life and should know everything.

If you want to come on here and be a prick, at least have well reasoned arguments. Trust me.
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Senior Member Reputation points: 17365 jfeinberg's Avatar

By far the most ignorant comment I have ever read. Don't post on here if you are going to say stupid sh**. It was easier for him to ask on here I bet, than for him to ask his lawyer.

So sick of these people that just come on here and talk sh**, even worse when they dont even make sense.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

So who the **** are you? Some dumb 40 something living in his mother's basement getting ripped all day thinking he's actually bigger than the world? smh. Grow up pal.