You bring the PAPER, I'll CLOSE the deal and PAY YOU.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 39760

You bring the PAPER, I'll CLOSE the deal and PAY YOU.

This is a unique opportunity for any broker looking to make up to 70% commission rip on any file he or she sends my way.

I am offering to:
    - Source offers for your files.
    - Disclose offers and points made to you.
    - Present/Close the file for you (or assist you) with the merchant.
    - Collect stips for funding (or assist you)
    - Fund smoothly.
    - Pay you within 24 hours of getting paid.

This is for:
    - the broker who needs to pay bills and doesn't want to open his own shop (yet).
    - the broker who self-generates his own leads but gets paid less than 70% at his current shop.
    - the broker who just wants to collect packages and get paid the big bucks.
    - You.

WHAT YOU NEED:
    - Leads
    - Ability to email/text me (for communication on files)
    - Active bank account (for me to pay you).

PAYOUT STRUCTURE (on funded packages):
    50% of revenue earned for ONLY submitting package (application and 4 months of business banking)
    60% of revenue earned for submitting package and assist through funding
    70% of revenue earned for submitting package, closing, and assist in funding

-----------------------------

Who am I?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenoruiz

www.simplefundsfinancial.com

-----------------------------

Steven Ruiz
    786-712-4900
    funding@simplefundsfinancial.com
    Last edited by Steven_O; 12-12-2016 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Added Contact Info

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_O View Post
    This is a unique opportunity for any broker looking to make up to 70% commission rip on any file he or she sends my way.

This is for:
    - the broker who needs to pay bills and doesn't want to open his own shop (yet).
    - the broker who self-generates his own leads but gets paid less than 70% at his current shop.
    - the broker who just wants to collect packages and get paid the big bucks.
    - You.
    This is also great for those deals that you know will go bad in the first 30 days.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

If they have the leads, and close the deals, why wouldn't they just sign up the with lenders and get paid 100%?
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    This is also great for those deals that you know will go bad in the first 30 days.
    Possible, Ricky. I'll keep an eye out for suspicious files.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenTCFunding View Post
    If they have the leads, and close the deals, why wouldn't they just sign up the with lenders and get paid 100%?
    You're absolutely right, Allen. I thought about the same thing (which is why I wrote that reason in there).

But I also thought:

Some states require lengthy processes to open a business.
    Some people don't have the drive to handle the back end of running a business.
    Some people can't sign up with the better funders out there unless they're sending X amount of paper.
    There's a million reasons why someone would want to push files my way - and get paid - than sign up with a funder directly.
    Maybe I'm the bridge from leaving their current shop - to opening their own company.

I posted this to let people know... I'm open to co-brokering.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

aren't you the same guy who was on here claiming to be a direct lender with minimum funding amount of $100k and you only needed 3 months banks? what happened?

LOL. Stop wasting your time and pound the phones buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    aren't you the same guy who was on here claiming to be a direct lender with minimum funding amount of $100k and you only needed 3 months banks? what happened?
    I'd never claim to be a direct lender. I hear that line from people and want to puke.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

I'd never claim to be a direct lender. I hear that line from people and want to puke.
    at least you covered your tracks, deleted the trail, and provided a nice rebuttal to go along with it. kudos.

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=andre

After this fiasco I dont see why anyone would trust you to handle any of their deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lender Of Gold View Post
    http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=andre

After this fiasco I dont see why anyone would trust you to handle any of their deals.
    REALLY??? How did you come to the conclusion that I was the "Steve" in that story, because I AM NOT. SFS doesn't stand for Simple Funds... it stands for Strategic Funding Source. It clearly is not me. My reputation stands high and the guys I've worked with can vouch for that... I've NEVER burned anyone.

You know, I come to this forum for laughs and to read how slimy most of you guys are. Bunch of crabs. I can't believe I post a legitimate thread to see if people can work together mutually, and the only responses are crab like mentality posts. You should try helping.

I'm going to ask that anyone who is not directly interested in working a partnership, keep their comments to themselves. And if you are looking for more info or want to know how to start working together - call me.

Steven Ruiz
    786-712-4900

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

REALLY??? How did you come to the conclusion that I was the "Steve" in that story, because I AM NOT. SFS doesn't stand for Simple Funds... it stands for Strategic Funding Source. It clearly is not me. My reputation stands high and the guys I've worked with can vouch for that... I've NEVER burned anyone.

You know, I come to this forum for laughs and to read how slimy most of you guys are. Bunch of crabs. I can't believe I post a legitimate thread to see if people can work together mutually, and the only responses are crab like mentality posts. You should try helping.

I'm going to ask that anyone who is not directly interested in working a partnership, keep their comments to themselves. And if you are looking for more info or want to know how to start working together - call me.

Steven Ruiz
    786-712-4900
    Steven,

The super ISO model is near extinct, its not worth your time to put files under your name with your funders for ISO that have no skin in the game and default on you within the 30 days.

I could understand you would want to open yourself to new strategic partners but in the long its not worth it with so many conflicting self interest at play, the one whom gets the disservice is the funder as more hands touch the file the higher risk of default.

Youre better off working at a reputable large funder and get paid as their internal closer for their inside sales team.

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Steven,

The super ISO model is near extinct, its not worth your time to put files under your name with your funders for ISO that have no skin in the game and default on you within the 30 days.

I could understand you would want to open yourself to new strategic partners but in the long its not worth it with so many conflicting self interest at play, the one whom gets the disservice is the funder as more hands touch the file the higher risk of default.

Youre better off working at a reputable large funder and get paid as their internal closer for their inside sales team.
    FCF Fund, thank you for the sound advice.

I agree with most of your post and maybe this forum wasnt the place to post this opportunity. Perhaps it should've been in a forum of accountants/cpa's/centers of influence. But, I recently came across someone who called me and asked me to help him get off the ground... he's 19, spent over a year in this industry and wasnt in a position to just open shop and run with it because his dad was ill and he was swamped with doctor visits and couldn't commit full time to a job. And it made me think... with the holidays around the corner, how many other people might be in this situation? Whether he was a producer or not, wasn't my initial reasoning... but I thought, hey... maybe he can fund a few files before the years end, put some money in his pocket - and maybe, it helps someone get out of a bad situation. I'm no saint, but I'm also not dying here. I'm doing well for myself (thank GOD) and my work ethic has always spoken for itself. BUT.. what if there is someone else out there I could help?

I won't provide the leads because I pay too much for them. I trust myself to close them. I'm done working for someone else. I made too many guys wealthy, and in turn, got nothing long term out of it. I like the odds on this side of the fence better (again, I trust my own work ethic).

A great mentor in my life once told me... help people. And that's that.

I wont be responding anymore to this thread... hopefully it reaches the right person, if they need my services.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

If this forum is filled with slimy crabs why would you post here to find people to send you business, that part made zero sense to me. Open up a call center, align yourself with lenders who will actually let you renew your business, and start building a large book of business through your own brand don't go hunting for poor college kids who want to make a quick buck and will call the yellow pages to make some beer money.
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net