Direct Funders Needed for Hotel Loan Deals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Direct Funders Needed for Hotel Loan Deals

I am in need of Direct Funders ( No ISO's, Brokers etc...) to submit two hotel requests. One request is for $3M to refinance and upgrade a hotel. The second to refinance, rehab and cash out of for total loan amount of $5M.

If you are a DIRECT Funder, email me and send me an your agreement, fee structure and guidelines..

Thank you,

joseph@jtbba.com

JTB Business Advisors, LLC
    1245 Cedar Rd., Suite G-109
    Chesapeake VA 23322
    757-655-1216

Senior Member Reputation points: 105

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    I am in need of Direct Funders ( No ISO's, Brokers etc...) to submit two hotel requests. One request is for $3M to refinance and upgrade a hotel. The second to refinance, rehab and cash out of for total loan amount of $5M.

If you are a DIRECT Funder, email me and send me an your agreement, fee structure and guidelines..

Thank you,

joseph@jtbba.com

Chesapeake VA 23322
    757-655-1216
    If they are asset-based requests, I would recommend reaching out to Jerry Star. The capital amounts requested is right in his sweet-spot.

Jerry Star
    InSource Funding
    jerry@insourcefunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post

Thank you,

joseph@jtbba.com

Chesapeake VA 23322
    757-655-1216
    Can't help with this but I have a strong background in hospitality finance so wouldn't mind helping you review whatever you need.

Member Reputation points: 18

I emailed you guidelines and iso agreement.

Below is a quick overview of the guidelines and schedule A (commission structure).

Enclosed is the ISO Package if you are not already partnered with us, a blank application, and a direct link for the online application for you pc, mac, and smartphone clients.

I look forward to continue working with you with quicker approvals and faster funding.

Online Application:
    https://www.eincap.com/application

Online Decision Logic:
    https://www.decisionlogic.com/4b3728...e-b769a389d72e

Schedule A
    Positions 1, 2 and 3:
    • Offers start at 1.39 (paying 7 points) and can be up sold up to 1.49 which pays 12 points commission (for every 2 points up sold ISO/Agent gets an additional point) • Renewals pay - Same

Position 4 and 5 + deals:
    • Offers start at 1.39 (paying 5 points) and can be up sold up to 1.49 which pays 10 points commission (for every 2 points up sold ISO/Agent gets an additional point) • Renewals - Same
    • Offers start at 1.39 (paying 7 points) and can be up sold up to 1.49 which pays 12 points commission (for every 2 points up sold ISO/Agent gets an additional point)

EIN CAP Guidelines:
    Advance Term Multiple position 3-6 months Personal Credit 500+ for multiple position advance Or 550+ Credit for 1st position
    Advance Minimum Transactions/ Minimum Monthly Deposits Transactions: 5 per month Negative Days Less than 15 in 3 months ; or 5 a month Minimum Revenue
    NSFs Less than 15 in a 3 month period
    Length in business 5 months+
    Policies on Bankruptcies Policy on Liens No open bankruptcies (business or personal) No excessive State or Federal Tax Liens / Judgments, (business or personal) Must be paid, released, or subject to payment plan oIf in payment plan, it must have already started and must be current
    Average Daily Ledger $750
    Minimum Monthly Revenue: $12,500 per month
    Funding Range Multiple position

JR Knight| ISO Relations Director | EIN Cap
    ——————————————————————————
    Phone: 877-651-8110 Ext.125 | Direct: 917-900-1297 | Fax: 800-519-7189
    Email: jrknight@eincap.com| Web: http://www.eincap.com/
    Last edited by GAMEOFISO'S; 01-11-2017 at 03:41 PM.