Where to start for leads? (help)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2782

Coming from a CC processing background, I always used sales genie when doing inside sales. Every merchant either already accepted or you at least could pitch them into accepting. Now with this, half the merchants can get a traditional bank loan product. The other majority dont need or want working capital no matter how good you paint the picture. I have seen a few less resource sites on here, and reviewed them. How can I get Ahold of UCC s or other successful less sources. Live transfers and press one campaigns are nice but I would like to hear success stories. I would also like to know the absolute most cost effective lead resources, as I am just getting my feet wet in this industry. (Wrote 2 ach, a lockbox, and a split so far...) these leads were all my existing processing clients and I need to my pipeline. Suggestions....thoughts?

darn auto correct....replace less with lead.

Member Reputation points: 10

MCA leads

Hello AmeriCAPITAL.,

My company has a couple of different data/lead products for the Cash Advance industry... Including UCC's that your are looking for...
    Please feel free to reach out to me, so we may go over your options.

Regards,
    Salvatore Cirmia
    Statewide Consultants
    347-308-5501
    Salc@statewideconsultants.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 820

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICApital1 View Post
    Coming from a CC processing background, I always used sales genie when doing inside sales. Every merchant either already accepted or you at least could pitch them into accepting. Now with this, half the merchants can get a traditional bank loan product. The other majority dont need or want working capital no matter how good you paint the picture. I have seen a few less resource sites on here, and reviewed them. How can I get Ahold of UCC s or other successful less sources. Live transfers and press one campaigns are nice but I would like to hear success stories. I would also like to know the absolute most cost effective lead resources, as I am just getting my feet wet in this industry. (Wrote 2 ach, a lockbox, and a split so far...) these leads were all my existing processing clients and I need to my pipeline. Suggestions....thoughts?
    Referrals from your existing CC processing or cash advance clients. Did you try a statement stuffer?

I can help you with Leads and Live Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICApital1 View Post

Contact me at
    ivory.magno@avatar.com.ph or 3477325271

I have ran through all of my processing leads. statement stuffer sounds like a great idea thanks for that. and I have people from avatar contact me already I am not interested in your program thanks anyways.