URGENT FUNDING NEEDED TODAY EVEN! $50k+ Gas Station/Store Deal in Canada w/ Judgment
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

URGENT FUNDING NEEDED TODAY EVEN! $50k+ Gas Station/Store Deal in Canada w/ Judgment

OK. This will sound crazy, but here we go:

• Gas station/liquor store/convenience store deal in New Brunswick, Canada
    • Grosses about $130K/month; but about 7 negative days/month
    • Has judgment for $350K because bank asked him to personally guarantee loan, then just placed judgment as part of the deal
    • Merchant has LOI for $3.3M USD to refinance, construct, & pay off all outstanding debts
    • That $350K judgment is PART OF THOSE DEBTS.
    • I have documented letter from the bank's lawyer that states they agree to get paid on January 13th or sooner without interfering with funds disbursed.
    • $150,000 was already paid towards judgment in September alone. This is also documented by lawyer.
    • Need at least $40K to service the LOI & 3rd-party fees to close the loan within 30 days or less.
    • Can be written as a 60-day deal or even have an addendum stating that the merchant has to pay out of the commercial loan proceeds (due even within 30 days or so); that would be fine. Factor rate is NOT an issue.

I need the lender who will issue at least $40K in such a scenario. I had a $91K approval for the merchant, but the underwriter made an issue about the judgment, asking it to be fully resolved prior to funding, which is retarded because the point of the funds is to have the judgment paid in full within 30 days among everything else.

I have all the documentation needed, but bank statements are in French. Cannot be translated in English, but they are basic to read. If need be, I can translate anything on there.

I need this to fund NO LATER THAN END OF BUSINESS TODAY. Worst case scenario is tomorrow morning early.

If you know who can do this for sure or you can do it, please PM right away!

Thanks
    Last edited by Fundyman; 12-06-2016 at 01:08 PM.