yellowstone
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    Freeroll, you and I spoke on the phone, thank you for reaching out

Lmonus, thanks for the shoutout my man and if any ISO's are not signed up with CFG, Lior is your guy 100%.
    I'll be completely honest here.

Avi will own that @s$. I wouldn't work with either him or Dwayne Webster. Document funding will literally backdoor that @$s with people working in his team.

Anthony Saracino from everything i have heard from my rep at yellowstone is that he is a standup guy. He funds 1.5M+ a month, i think. I'd sign up with Anthony any day over Avi, Dwayne, or anybody else at yellowstone.

Thanks!

Member Reputation points: 2198

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post

Avi will own that @s$. I wouldn't work with either him or Dwayne Webster. Document funding will literally backdoor that @$s with people working in his team.

Anthony Saracino from everything i have heard from my rep at yellowstone is that he is a standup guy. He funds 1.5M+ a month, i think. I'd sign up with Anthony any day over Avi, Dwayne, or anybody else at yellowstone.

Thanks!
    I don't know anthony...But I have worked with Avi for a couple years now and i have NEVER seen a file backdoored and he works his ass off to get deals done...renewals never an issue either.....Again not saying anything negative about anyone but AVi is great guy

Johndough17,

I know Avi on a personal and business level for years. The claims you're making are very serious and it would probably make sense for you to
    put your business info and real name on here if such claims are going to be made. Avi is a stand up person and many people on DF would vouch for that. Perhaps there was some sort of misunderstanding over a deal and it should be addressed, however the answer isn't attacking someone's character.

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post

Thanks!