yellowstone
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Okay...I am taking the bait!

Westcoast? U hater! U got even a ****ING CLUE! Okay...even if it what ur hater ass said was true! LMFAO! CUZ -- I seen EVERY Tyson fight live! RINGSIDE! EVERY ****ING ONE! Peter McNeely??! Yep! You chump! I lived! LIVED! LIVED!!!!

You wanna be chump! LMFAO. Im not even gonna say...

That's why you hate on **** still here. You will never walk into a strip club with a crew of guys all with $10k each about to go nuts! You will never feel that adrenaline. You are a ***** loser hater whining!

And trust me...if you ever crossed my path...lmfao! ha...Just let me tell you...I am not that guy on an off morning? You might cross paths with.

Cuz...I'm a little irritated now. And if you didn't already know -- trust this -- please...pretty please...with sugar on top...DONT ****ING PUSH MY BUTTONS!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by AAlonzo View Post
    Okay...I am taking the bait!

Westcoast? U hater! U got even a ****ING CLUE! Okay...even if it what ur hater ass said was true! LMFAO! CUZ -- I seen EVERY Tyson fight live! RINGSIDE! EVERY ****ING ONE! Peter McNeely??! Yep! You chump! I lived! LIVED! LIVED!!!!

You wanna be chump! LMFAO. Im not even gonna say...

That's why you hate on **** still here. You will never walk into a strip club with a crew of guys all with $10k each about to go nuts! You will never feel that adrenaline. You are a ***** loser hater whining!

And trust me...if you ever crossed my path...lmfao! ha...Just let me tell you...I am not that guy on an off morning? You might cross paths with.

Cuz...I'm a little irritated now. And if you didn't already know -- trust this -- please...pretty please...with sugar on top...DONT ****ING PUSH MY BUTTONS!
    I'm happy this thread came back. I want to frame this comment.