Ok...You are gonna get me raw and uncensored...

First off...I don't troll this site...its by chance...after a night out and I find myself still awake...

Second, and really FIRST -- You got a ****ing GURU in this thread! Do any of you have a clue who Isaac Stern is?! He's the Roy Ageloff of this business to me - without the illegal part! (Look up Roy Ageloff)

And I got pics from my friend, (yes friend), they are sitting courtside with the Knicks, on the ice with Rangers -- and flying F-16's in MIAMI! Ed Tucker, on his word to me, has said that Isaac is mad cool! And I BELIEVE IT!!!

Mind you if you didn't know...he's the ****ing owner of a MCA that funded $440M last year!!!

I'm tired of the complaining and whining -- trust me -- IF YOU ARE DOING ANY KIND OF SIGNIFICANT BUSINESS -- or you carry yourself in a certain way -- AIN'T nobody gonna get over....

And on that point...there's a "top hat" over there...I won't mention his name...that tried to get over ON ME...but I put a stop to that quick -- and like I said -- ED TUCKER -- ask for him -- he prides himself on protecting his files and ISO's.

Make sure you mention my name! haha...so i get something!