Ed did come out of nowhere and has become one of our biggest and best reps.

Ed is a great example of the opportunity we give folks at YSC....no one handed him 20 isos and told him to get to it... we tossed him in the deep end of the pool and said sink or swim....everything he has here is because he worked his tail off for it and continues to do so.

keep up the great work TMF!!

Quote Originally Posted by AAlonzo View Post
Maybe I phrased that wrong -- I should have said Yellow is one of your last stops. Feel better (i forgot on these message boards you will get killed for the slightest of comments).

Bottom line -- I am a former stockbroker - a big one. And the greatest compliment was to say you worked for Hanover Sterling -- I learned everything there. It just seems pretty evident that anybody that is doing anything now a days -- STARTED at Yellow. Which is basically the greatest compliment you could give.

They are what they are a 100 payment - high factor joint. For 4+ positions. But one thing I know, maybe because of other reasons, but Ed Tucker? Dude came out of nowhere over there to be a player. Why? Because he is on point. Real recognizes real -- and I don't know his status there -- but I would bet in the past year it has risen.