Nulook capital - buyer beware
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Nulook capital - buyer beware

They're brokers guys. We just caught them red-handed trying to backdoor our apps. They claim they don't have inside sales, BS! One of their reps called my cell phone 3 mins after I submitted a new file to them, he first asked for the owner and then mentioned he was from Nulook (epic fail). Not to mention that I have proof from one of my funders that they backdoored another file. Nobody wants to work against themselves but that's exactly what you're doing when you submit a file to them. This industry is cutthroat enough as it is, the least you can do is work with reputable funding houses who don't steal data.

They advertise on here and send out a lot of email blasts:

*** Nulook Capital - there’s no conflict of interest, we do not have a retail sales force.**** Renewals Guaranteed Paid*** BUILD your Renewal Book****
    TRUST + RELATIONSHIP= NULOOK CAPITAL
    As a DIRECT FUNDER- we work with brokers EXCLUSIVELY.
    That means, when you submit a deal you don’t face the risk that an internal sales agent will take your deal. Plus, you earn your full commission.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I assume all "funders" are brokers until proven otherwise. Or, at least, they have people that work there that have no problem sending a file outside to their buddies. I'm a broker, and I have these files come across my desk daily from other "brokers" looking to refer deals (in which the top of the application has been conveniently cropped off).

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    They're brokers guys. We just caught them red-handed trying to backdoor our apps. They claim they don't have inside sales, BS! One of their reps called my cell phone 3 mins after I submitted a new file to them, he first asked for the owner and then mentioned he was from Nulook (epic fail). Not to mention that I have proof from one of my funders that they backdoored another file. Nobody wants to work against themselves but that's exactly what you're doing when you submit a file to them. This industry is cutthroat enough as it is, the least you can do is work with reputable funding houses who don't steal data.

They advertise on here and send out a lot of email blasts:

*** Nulook Capital - there’s no conflict of interest, we do not have a retail sales force.**** Renewals Guaranteed Paid*** BUILD your Renewal Book****
    TRUST + RELATIONSHIP= NULOOK CAPITAL
    As a DIRECT FUNDER- we work with brokers EXCLUSIVELY.
    That means, when you submit a deal you don’t face the risk that an internal sales agent will take your deal. Plus, you earn your full commission.
    You got what you deserved fag. I knew you were a low life broker I guess what I said touched you. Lmao I get now why you said all that. I want to know who the hell you are, all you do is jump in to give your crappy two cents. You seem dumb to me Im gonna find out who you are.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The****zuofMCA View Post
    You got what you deserved fag. I knew you were a low life broker I guess what I said touched you. Lmao I get now why you said all that. I want to know who the hell you are, all you do is jump in to give your crappy two cents. You seem dumb to me Im gonna find out who you are.
    wow you're really chasing this guy down. You responded to a post from 2 yrs ago. Take everything with a grain of salt brother. Dont sweat the small stuff.

Uhh oh I bet he's in trouble now. You're going to find out who he is? What's going to happen after that big guy? Kick rocks.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    Last edited by TheShitzuofMCA; 07-27-2018 at 12:18 PM.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    Aww you edited your post you are just too cute ain't ya. It;s okay some of us get shook a lil more easily than others.

Quote Originally Posted by IfundItAll View Post
    Aww you edited your post you are just too cute ain't ya. It;s okay some of us get shook a lil more easily than others.
    Yeah usually the old school men do, the ones that are about respect. Forgot we are in the age of people firing shots from behind computer screens. I grew up during a time when what you had to say you had to back up. Times have changed. lol