Can Capital - Page 6
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Member Reputation points: 476 Montague's Avatar

WHen you copy/paste your whole linkedin feed

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Don't quite get GSilverman's obsession with CAN.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cooper View Post
    Quote removed by admin
    Did you sign up just to post that?
    Last edited by admin; 03-27-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote removed by admin
    hell hath no fury like a man scorned . FYI ,You sound like an ex

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    hell hath no fury like a man scorned . FYI ,You sound like an ex
    Michael is observant

Hdf > lol

PS 50% of the people on the daily funder know my name isn't Karen and I signed on here long time ago while working for a company to get info about the industry and my future options. Didn't tell anyone because of lunatics like the one that just posted.They tried to blame 2 people on DF , two days ago about my potential future harassment so I know who it is.

Tisk Tisk this is why moles backdoor bandits in a company have to be cut out like a cancer from the day you catch them.

Good luck starting your new company LLCs are cheap.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-27-2017 at 03:08 PM.

jotucker1983
    Lol, the quality of this forum is just going down the tubes.

Just irrelevant, useless, commentary about literally "nothing", all the while the industry itself is going through shake-outs, major changes, large players are closing shop, many large players still aren't profitable, regulations are going up, cost of marketing is going up, etc.

But the "discussion" on The Daily Funder centers around this irrelevant, useless, commentary. Lol, boy ol' boy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Don't quite get GSilverman's obsession with CAN.
    probably an ex employee that was fired

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote removed by admin
    I am no fan of karen,but do you have anything to back up your claims?What re the names of her other accounts?Will Issac stern back you up here?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    I am no fan of karen,but do you have anything to back up your claims?What re the names of her other accounts?Will Issac stern back you up here?
    pew pew pew, shots fired...gentlemen can we agree to disagree as disparaging one another is unprofessional whether warranted or otherwise. It gives this industry a black eye and you never know whom is watching.

Karen37a
    Not that I have to explain this. But I will for semi reputation sake. I am an Iso

People/Brokers have non compete agreements, no stacking provisions, no backdooring provisions Tortuous Interference clauses with me and my company because I have them with my Funders ( and its the ethical thing to do ).I deal in most A B Paper space and do 1st and 2nd position...maybe a 3rd if its an emergency. The Funders that I do business with, know me and know the type of paper that I send to them. I do not send a lot of deals to Yellowstone. ( 2 or 3 in the last year) So what are you asking him about? If I joined his coalition? you see the posts

If Brokers touch down in my office and try to pull their 7 stacked deep shenanigans and try to put an 8th on them I say no. These brokers that are complaining got fired for an egregious act. Not only that, 50% of the deals they put in other Isos defaulted and its on the record and again some Funders are very well aware of them and they are looking for more.

I stopped 3 deals from going thru underwriting because I noticed there were fake bank accounts, one didnt have ownership of the business, he was swiping out the advance from under the true owner.2 of them had defaulted already didnt tell me but they promised they had documents in and when it came down to decision logic..massive losses..massive. Over extending merchants to the hilt is not my companies structure or purpose. They passed deals behind my back to a lender who then got defaulted on within 3 days. They changed their bank accounts. I do not need a clawback because some lunatic coached the merchant...they wouldnt even be around for me to get the commission I paid to them back, they will be off to Micky dees.

I am not going to be popular with people who do not run their business Ethically.There will not be ONE Lender/Funder who comes on these boards to say that I ever participated in their crap. 2 Funders got scammed by them.(Funders dropped them and their old companies because of massive bad paper) .In fact a few would say I helped with collections on deals that were not mine and I stopped a few renewals before the Merchant went under (they were taking the last advance for the road and told me about it) I even left my full book of business behind at my first company because I was w2 and I signed a 2 year partially invalid Non compete.

The first clue was to see that the person just signed on DF and made only one comment ...about me .
    Dont think I haven't been threatened in real life and harassed, numerous times.

This shouldn't spill out onto the daily funder and have people comment to a fake new df participant.. At least now I have extreme motivation to hit the phone and get docs in .
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-27-2017 at 09:01 PM.