Real issues with iso relations
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Real issues with iso relations

OK! I am I the only one who experience this. BAD ISO RELATION PEOPLE! I have been in this industry for a while. I have met some of the most bad iso relation people ever! 1. They jump from company to company. 2. They try and sell you leads with bank statements from other merchants. 3. They Lie and say they are with a direct lender and they just work for another broker. 4. They back door deals. 5. They dont know how to even sell! LOL... 6. They blow up your phone to send deals in. But I love all my Good ISO relation people as well. Now that I have vented. I can sleep better.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19311

What ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Lol?

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by wallerbusiness View Post
    OK! I am I the only one who experience this. BAD ISO RELATION PEOPLE! I have been in this industry for a while. I have met some of the most bad iso relation people ever! 1. They jump from company to company. 2. They try and sell you leads with bank statements from other merchants. 3. They Lie and say they are with a direct lender and they just work for another broker. 4. They back door deals. 5. They dont know how to even sell! LOL... 6. They blow up your phone to send deals in. But I love all my Good ISO relation people as well. Now that I have vented. I can sleep better.
    yup beside for number 3 . those guys usually work for a direct lender

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

As an ISO relations guy, here is what I think:

1: I know people who have been at the same company for 4 years, and others who leave every 6 months.
    2: If they are stealing another ISO's files, they will steal yours. Avoid them, and any company they work for.
    3: Do your homework, see if the company is a direct funder. An ISO I know records every funder he ever sees on a deal.
    4: It happens, be careful and protect yourself. Stay on top of your merchant. Don't put on cell numbers or emails onto apps.
    5: They suck, find someone better to work with.
    6: They are desperate, probably because they suck.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by wallerbusiness View Post
    Nothing wrong with coming onto the DF to ask for good, honest, straight-up, stand-up ISO relations people at various funders. I'm sure if you ask, you'll get a few members who'll vouch for "their guy, who's DA BOMB"