Funders who pay commissions same day as merchants are funded
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Reputation points: 550

Hello

I'm looking for funders who pay same day. If anyone can help with info PM me ASAP. I have a few files that I'm hoping can be expedited. Lots of people claim to be fast but I'm looking for those that actually are. Thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1422

What kind of files are you submitting? i.e A, B, C Tier?

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

seriously are you that tight on cash that you need to be paid commission same day ? i never understood all the lenders who advertise that . what does it make a difference if they can recall for 30 days anyways . i personally dont even touch the money in till the 30 day mark passes .
    also question to lenders iso like this , do you ever think they will give the money back .

Work on getting the best deal for your client or better yet the most money for you ,even if they pay the next day or a couple of days .

Member Reputation points: 550

I didn't ask all of that. It's mostly B/C paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    seriously are you that tight on cash that you need to be paid commission same day ?
    We need funders that pay commissions before funding the merchant!!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 2496

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    seriously are you that tight on cash that you need to be paid commission same day ? i never understood all the lenders who advertise that . what does it make a difference if they can recall for 30 days anyways . i personally dont even touch the money in till the 30 day mark passes .
    also question to lenders iso like this , do you ever think they will give the money back .

Work on getting the best deal for your client or better yet the most money for you ,even if they pay the next day or a couple of days .
    Most of those same day commission funders send the money via ACH which I believe can be called back for 3 days. Recalling a commission involves suing the ISO. Takes too long..

Business Credit And Capital pays commission simultaneously with funding the merchant. Call Abe at 347-274-0907 ext 128

Senior Member Reputation points: 116856 ridextreme's Avatar

Seriously. Why does this matter. smfh

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by thefundingdiaries View Post
    Hello

I'm looking for funders who pay same day. If anyone can help with info PM me ASAP. I have a few files that I'm hoping can be expedited. Lots of people claim to be fast but I'm looking for those that actually are. Thanks.
    You can obviously do whatever you want, but with the fraud going on in the industry, I think you should be more concerned with the credibility of the funder/lender, as well as the programs/service they can provide your clients, rather than getting your commission deposit in 24 hours v.s. 7 days.

Somebody could tell you that they will pay you in 24 hours, but do they back-door? Do they steal files? Do they steal renewals? What types of programs are available to serve your clientele? What type of customer service is in place to help support your clientele?

Those are the things that you should be more concerned with, versus getting a commission deposit in 24 hours v.s. 7 days. I mean would it matter if they pay out commissions in 24 hours v.s. 7 days, if they are going to steal/back-door all of your files lol?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Lots of funders pay you within 24-48 hours. The poster should be more concerned about actually closing the deals.

Wow!!!!!! Ok I lend my own money and I broker deals out that I source. I pay my ISO's 48hrs after the funding is complete. I send deals to Funding Metrics and they pay the same day and some times what they offer is NOT in the best interest as my client so I wont use them but my point is that I don't care if I get paid same day or 7 days later. I does not matter. DO THE RIGHT THING BY THE CLIENT AND NOT YOUR POCKET!!!!!
    Last edited by wallerbusiness; 11-22-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Why is it a problem to ask who pays commish super fast? It isn't really any of our business why this person asks the question as long as the business owner isn't getting screwed.

Virtually the entire street at times is tight on cash on all ends. And if they are not, they ought to be -- or they are not trying hard enough.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

If the iso is more worried about getting paid than the merchant getting the right product- that's a problem. So it's more about what's in it for the iso vs what's in it for the merchant. So if you can't wait 48 hours to a week to get paid - quite frankly find another job! It means your desperate. And don't give a crap about the merchant or the lender. You need a quick buck because you don't have any pipeline. Sorry. Go ahead all the df folks that want to bash on me for calling out broke Iso's that have to be paid the same day as the merchant. You know as well as I do the iso is broke- that's why this question was even asked.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Mantis Pays (Automatically) Tuesday and Thursday. I had a few occasions (one example) ISO called me Friday Morning and told me he wanted to buy his kids a bunk-bed over the weekend and we wired him ASAP. (from a deal that funded Thursday afternoon). I know some large Funding Houses that spend half a million a year on ISO relations teams to sign-up new ISO's and then have policys in place that send current ISO's running to the hills.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8447

We pay agent commissions at time of funding. Have don't it this way since 2005.
    Jason H l Sales & Business Development
    Quikstone Capital Solutions l Tampa FL
    Direct Line & Mobile 813-371-8233 l Fax 813-371-8233 l Text 727-492-8812
    Jason.Hausle@quikstonecapital.com
    www.quikstonecapital.com

Direct Lender Since 2005

Karen37a
    I want an advance on my future advance company dot com

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

Work in the best interest of the client and not in your best interest and you will have a fruitful career here!

Commission focused ISOs are disappearing and if you continue on that path so will you.

Hope your same day commission payout Lenders work in the best interest of your clients!

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

I had an ISO who charged a 10% side fee on a deal we funded, besides his commission. We only found out about the fee when the merchant defaulted on us in 2 weeks, and told our collections guy about it. The ISO refused to pay back our commission, and we cut him off, and told others not to work with this guy. The ISO also wanted us to wire him the commission earlier then we would have. Since then, ISO's who are to much in a hurry to get paid make me nervous.
    Last edited by Funder Mark; 11-23-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I had an ISO who charged a 10% side fee on a deal we funded, besides his commission. We only found out about the fee when the merchant defaulted on us in 2 weeks, and told our collections guy about it. The ISO refused to pay back our commission, and we cut him off, and told others not to work with this guy. The ISO also wanted us to wire him the commission earlier then we would have. Since then, ISO's who are to much in a hurry to get paid make me nervous.
    I disagree, you have an entire world of hard working Agents (most solo) that have a family and kids and when they fund a deal they need the funds to live day to day life (Rightfully so)....An ISO recently signed-up with me and told me XYZ funding company finally paid him on a commission and the owner was like why should i pay you on this deal you don't send us business anymore! we need to love paying ISO's! we live or die by them.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 11-23-2016 at 01:43 PM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I disagree, you have an entire world of hard working Agents (most solo) that have a family and kids and when they fund a deal they need the funds to live day to day life (Rightfully so)....An ISO recently signed-up with me and told me XYZ funding company finally paid him on a commission and the owner was like why should i pay you on this deal you don't send us business anymore !!
    That is unethical, and not something I do. We just paid an ISO for the 3rd renewal of a deal, where the merchant called us directly, and the ISO hasn't funded anything new with us in 4 months, but we sent him the commission. Just to be clear, are you ok with an ISO charging a 10% side fee?

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    That is unethical, and not something I do. We just paid an ISO for the 3rd renewal of a deal, where the merchant called us directly, and the ISO hasn't funded anything new with us in 4 months, but we sent him the commission. Just to be clear, are you ok with an ISO charging a 10% side fee?
    Side ?
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Quote Originally Posted by VFG View Post
    Work in the best interest of the client and not in your best interest and you will have a fruitful career here!

Commission focused ISOs are disappearing and if you continue on that path so will you.

Hope your same day commission payout Lenders work in the best interest of your clients!
    Agreed, and I love where this business is headed! But you folks must personally know this person who was asking and that the reason was because he/she was a pure hack who was out of money. I didn't realize that there could not have possibly have been another reason for the query.

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I disagree, you have an entire world of hard working Agents (most solo) that have a family and kids and when they fund a deal they need the funds to live day to day life (Rightfully so)....An ISO recently signed-up with me and told me XYZ funding company finally paid him on a commission and the owner was like why should i pay you on this deal you don't send us business anymore! we need to love paying ISO's! we live or die by them.
    unreal
    Last edited by HDF; 11-23-2016 at 01:53 PM. Reason: being nice for once to this creep

Besides for the commission from us, he charged a 10% fee on the side, that he used an ACH processor to collect with.

Quote Originally Posted by VFG View Post

!
    What are you saying ? Do we have ISO's working for mother Theresa Foundation ?
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧