When is the new Daily Funder magazine coming out?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I'm glad you asked Isaac. The final file is being sent to the printer tomorrow probably. Print copies should go in the mail about 2 weeks after that!

We've hired a professional layout designer so the look and feel on the inside will be a bit different/improved. We've also just brought on Michael Giusti to be our Managing Editor. Giusti is a journalism professor and a career freelance writer, media adviser, and publisher. We'll probably be putting out a press release about that next month.

The previous issue March/April will be in every attendee's welcome bag at the Lendit conference taking place in 2 weeks in San Francisco.

We've added a few hundred new subscribers since the last issue too. The interest level in alternative business lending is insane. As always, if you are trying reach this particular market, you should email me about advertising opportunities: sean@dailyfunder.com. We are the ONLY alternative business lending publication.

Looking forward to seeing it bro....any teasers for us on some of the articles or topics?

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    I'm glad you asked Isaac. The final file is being sent to the printer tomorrow probably. Print copies should go in the mail about 2 weeks after that!

We've hired a professional layout designer so the look and feel on the inside will be a bit different/improved. We've also just brought on Michael Giusti to be our Managing Editor. Giusti is a journalism professor and a career freelance writer, media adviser, and publisher. We'll probably be putting out a press release about that next month.

The previous issue March/April will be in every attendee's welcome bag at the Lendit conference taking place in 2 weeks in San Francisco.

We've added a few hundred new subscribers since the last issue too. The interest level in alternative business lending is insane. As always, if you are trying reach this particular market, you should email me about advertising opportunities: sean@dailyfunder.com. We are the ONLY alternative business lending publication.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

For someone in this industry, this alone looks like it could be worth the price of admission. Those are pretty much THE HEAVYWEIGHTS of the industry speaking about our industry in 80 short minutes.

lendit.jpg

And might I mention that we interviewed a ton of people in the space this time around for commentary.

Noah Breslow (OnDeck), Kathryn Petralia (Kabbage), Rohit Arora (Biz2Credit), Steve Sheinbaum (MCC), John Priore & Duayne Haskett (Priority Payments), Matt Pohl (Integrity Payments), Benny Silberstein (Benchmark), Jared Weitz (United Capital Source), Tom McDermott (Borro), Isaac Stern (Yellowstone Capital), Chad Otar (Excel Capital Management).

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    For someone in this industry, this alone looks like it could be worth the price of admission. Those are pretty much THE HEAVYWEIGHTS of the industry speaking about our industry in 80 short minutes.

lendit.jpg
    where and what is this????

BTW...for anyone looking to advertise in the magazine...we got a great response from our ad!!

Its from the LendIt agenda

Ahh good thing I'm going.

Also goes to show you how much this industry has broken off from the merchant processing space. Damn near everyone was at ETA and goes to the regional processing shows, but this industry has definitely become much more of a main stream commercial financing product than a "value-add" to the merchant processing world. Surely the boom of ACH and fixed daily programs/loans have gotten it there quicker, but I'm more than certain that the traditional MCA product would have gotten there on its own. Going back to the days when processing folks scoffed at the product and put themselves on a pedestal above it, I'm happy now that many of those companies have experienced extreme margin compression and are watching these companies grow so much faster than they are. Here's a big middle finger to all the folks who thought they were better than the product.