Quote Originally Posted by TB-Commercial View Post
Hi there, did you try Yellowstone already? I normally don't post on very many threads, but I appreciate others giving me advice here so just thought I'd share my experience. I had a couple of deals where they were willing to use the personal account history as long as the client opened a business account after. Just my 2 cents. Dan Lenefsky is the contact I have there. You're a senior member though so you probably already know LOL. If not, hope it helps.
Thanks. He has a business account opened. I must have omitted to put that in the deal description. The problem is the bulk of his deposits as of late have been in the personal account because he had to restructure the company & had no clue how to do it other than close his business account, reopen it at another bank, but in the meantime, he was depositing under his own name.

What happens with those merchants is that they don't know much about how this industry works. They have no clue whether or not a move will hurt their business or help it. But thanks a lot on the 2 cents. They were worth at least $2 in my book!