Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
If these are true A paper customers other than the stacked positions, we still do quite a bit of that type of business. We have a zero net requirement, and once the merchant has taken a loan through us, we will reduce payments and/or rate if they don't stack for three months. However, if certain stackers are on the books (contact us for the names), we will cap the initial term of the consolidation (or will pass). Our loan product also acts like a line of credit where they can draw repaid principal after two months of payment history, even on 24 month deals (when only drawing repaid principal, there is no change to scheduled payment, term just extended by # of payments made that have been drawn down), which reduces the need to stack in the future.

Overall, buy rates start at 1.08x, terms from 6 to 24 months (though if multiple position consolidation with a high risk funder, initial price will definitely be more expensive than our base buy-rate and term will be shorter). We also offer a monthly pay product with terms of 12 to 24 months for qualified customers. Loan size $6K to $150K (will selectively will go up to $250K).

I'll add that Dan Page is definitely a fantastic option for deals $100K.
Thanks Carl - Right back at you.

To my colleagues reading this post, Carl and I are respectful and friendly competitors. Our funding models largely compliment one another, with some overlap. It is great to work with good people in our industry, both the good funders like Carl and a lot of the referral partners in this forum.