NAiL SHOP - GRATUITOUS RANT AS WELL
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 3332

NAiL SHOP - GRATUITOUS RANT AS WELL

Hello All,
    Maybe some of you have seen this file, but others maybe not. What I need help with is CLOSING TIMES!!!!!!
    No one seems to get it. As an ISO, I have to have something that gives me an edge and one of those things at BSCI is processing and closing times. I do my best to make sure that a lender has what they need to close in a timely fashion. As a borrower: I WILL NOT WAIT FOR MONEY FROM ANYONE WHEN THERE ARE 10,000+ places to get money.

Some people just need to grow up and realize that this is a business and not a walk in the park. This is how I've supported my family ON CLOSED DEALS, not a week to fund or 4 days to fund or whatever.

Where are the lenders that close deals with good terms for qualified borrowers?????
    Are you guys hiding or what?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

I need help closing this file with a 24 month term that will NOT take 7 days to close./ It's really unrealistic in this space that WE ALL DO THIS FOR A LIVING and there is no certainty about ANYTHING. A 700 fico and 579k yearly gross is NOT A RED FLAG!!!

This is why I ultimately went over to closing commercial real estate deals. Because of all the BS to step in with all of the lies and SUPER STIPS(lol) and business savvy skills that equal nothing...CAN YOU CLOSE?!

This borrower has a 710 Score
    So does his wife...
    He wants a 2 year term...

He currently has a line with CAN 38k and with Kabbage for 11k
    He wants to pay off both and net the proceeds. Daily for both are CANCAP 200/day Kabbage is 2783.50/MO
    • The average balance is 8534.77 in April Balance is 6608.53
    • The average balance is 5444.49 in May Balance is 5913.41
    • The average balance is 4046.38 in June Balance is 8048.98
    • The average balance is 4205.83 in July Balance is 4280.98
    • The average balance is 4049.48 in Aug Balance is 5745.73
    • The average balance is 3641.17 in Sept Balance is 2995.21
    • The average balance is 4721.14 on October Balance is 9056.77

RETAIL LOCATION ESTABLISHED MORE THAN 7 YEARS
    NO NEGATIVE DAYS - EVER
    Looking for the FASTEST CLOSE TIME WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF BS to close by THURSDAY..
    Is there anyone who might help me to close AND MAKE MONEY..please send a DM..sheesh!

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

10,000 places giving out money and no bites ?

$49k balance with $49k avg revenue and you want a 2 year term and the merchant to net a larger amount?

I think we have to relook at who needs to grow up and who is closing deals.

Channin19 that's funny...you didn't really even read my post.
    I'll re-explain:
    If you were a business owner with a 710 credit score with good time in business and great revenue then where would you go...to someone offering a .33 or a .45 with a 12 month term to say you got it done? Or would you do what this borrower is doing and shopping for the best loan to cost? With the information provided ANYONE WHO IS A LENDER should be able to make an intelligent decision on a file like this...
    Borrowers are alot more savvy when it comes to MCA and there are lots of companies offering better than MCA products on google ads alone. If you wanted to chime in...offer a loan or you could have really kept that immature comment to yourself(I think we need to relook blah blah blah...). I have plenty of offers for an MCA product but based on my affiliation with the industry talks here I was hoping to get some feedback worth something to me or the borrower. Use your influence for good and not foolish conversations that make me nor you any money.

Is there anyone with a 24 month product that is interested in working with me to close on this deal by thursday?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

No term loan lender would be able to provide approvals based on the information you've provided (credit score, average balances). What is their DSCR? What do revenues look like the past two years? How do they project forward? What does their balance sheet look like?

You're also asking them to take-out other facilities, including advances. After providing the term, will they have to worry about the business getting more advances? These are questions lenders will ask. And getting answers takes more than a couple of hours. So expecting to get a deal like this fundied within 1-2 days isn't reasonable.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Merchant does 50k/month, owes 50k collectively to 2 other companies. You want those positions bought out which would mean you need an offer for 100k (double the merchants monthly revenue) for the merchant to net 50% of the advance amount AND you want a 2 year term that's going to close in a day or 2. What you are looking for doesn't exist and if it does please let me know who that cowboy is so i can send them files.

Member Reputation points: 254

Yeah, what Anthony said! I am interested if you find someone. Two years in the game and I don't know anyone that would do it!

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Quote Originally Posted by BSCI 504 View Post
    Channin19 that's funny...you didn't really even read my post.
    Is there anyone with a 24 month product that is interested in working with me to close on this deal by thursday?
    No.

Go learn more about the product you are offering and quit wasting merchants time.
    Tommy Stein

Tommy I know everyone's product...what I don't know is everyone's lie and games. If you offer me a 2 year product for a merchant you cant back out. It makes for bad business when I cant keep my word because someone else cant. CLEAR EXPECTATIONS ARE ALL I ASK. That's LAW!!!!! Don't say send me the file we'll close by Thursday and then say no it may be next week.

I don't know where you guys come from with this type of crap...but this is why merchants are sick of dealing with MCA products for the hassle if nothing else, saying one thing and doing another is A LIE...and besides all that I have several products that came in at 8% 11% and 15% respectively. What I was looking for was a faster turnaround not another insult relative to your misconception of me and what I posted... If you don't have an offer...why say anything..it's a waste of my time and yours. DO YOU HAVE AN OFFER...NO lol

It's really simple...I don't know why you would assume that I don't know the product I am offering or simply attempting to get solid numbers on...I specifically asked for a faster close. That's all...and that's why you see the information posted there.

I see that you are also someone who cares little for professional courtesy. Thanks for your insult. Looking forward to meeting you with business in the future.

THERE IS NO COST FOR KINDNESS...

And if you make someone pay you for it...YOU ARE A BUM

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Quote Originally Posted by BSCI 504 View Post
    Tommy I know everyone's product...what I don't know is everyone's lie and games. If you offer me a 2 year product for a merchant you cant back out. It makes for bad business when I cant keep my word because someone else cant. CLEAR EXPECTATIONS ARE ALL I ASK. That's LAW!!!!! Don't say send me the file we'll close by Thursday and then say no it may be next week.

I don't know where you guys come from with this type of crap...but this is why merchants are sick of dealing with MCA products for the hassle if nothing else, saying one thing and doing another is A LIE...and besides all that I have several products that came in at 8% 11% and 15% respectively. What I was looking for was a faster turnaround not another insult relative to your misconception of me and what I posted... If you don't have an offer...why say anything..it's a waste of my time and yours. DO YOU HAVE AN OFFER...NO lol

It's really simple...I don't know why you would assume that I don't know the product I am offering or simply attempting to get solid numbers on...I specifically asked for a faster close. That's all...and that's why you see the information posted there.

I see that you are also someone who cares little for professional courtesy. Thanks for your insult. Looking forward to meeting you with business in the future.
    AN MCA is NOT a loan -