Relocating to Atlanta
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Relocating to Atlanta

I work at an ISO in Florida and will be relocating to Atlanta at the beginning of the year. I have a year and a half of experience in the MCA industry doing intake, pre-underwriting, and closing. I have done some research on the MCA space in Atlanta, but was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of a good ISO or Lender. Any help is appreciated.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Some of the bigger companies are based out of the Atlanta area such as Kabbage and CAN.

What is your objective? To work in a shop and make just commission or take a safer path with one of the larger funding houses?
    Tommy Stein

I am open to anything. I have checked out Kabbage and like the office culture and the security they could provide but I feel like I could make better money elsewhere. It would be great to visit a shop or two to see what my options were. I will certainly be checking out Can, Kabbage, and Superior, are their any direct lenders in Atl that I am missing?

There's also IOU Financial and there's a branch of WBL

Thanks Upperlinecap I had forgotten about those. What is the best way to reach out to a company? Some of them have jobs posted on their sites so obviously apply there but is it frowned upon to call a sales floor and ask if they are hiring or if you can speak to a hiring manager or HR representative? I'm confident with myself on the phone and know my stuff so I think speaking with someone directly is my best bet.