Brokers (that leverage Double Dipping as a tool to sell specific products) and all other interested parties,

I know this may not be of interest to many of you, but i'd like to share our new Double Dipping Calculator with folks on this forum. Double Dipping is admittedly very confusing, so we've attempted to use math to help explain it (and hopefully to help merchants understand it, or at the very least, the magnitude of it). You can input just about any loan or cash advance into the calculator to see what the actual dollar impact is at various pay-down percentages in a renewal. Please note that while we included the term of the loan/advance as an input, it does not change the dollar cost of Double Dipping (term only impacts frequency of renewal and annualized rates, which we decided not to include). Feel free to reach out to me or anyone on my team if you have any questions or feedback.

https://www.breakoutfinance.com/doub...ing-explained/

Please note this isn't meant to be a promotion (and hence why it isn't in the promotions section). It's simply a tool you can use if you are comparing a product with Double Dipping to a product without.

Carl