ISO of ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Zack you kind of set yourself up for the hate train.

Hate all you want, but I've at least seen them funding big deals on some crazy files that were super hard to place.... more than I can say about half the pikes on here claiming direct lenders.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    Zack you kind of set yourself up for the hate train.

Hate all you want, but I've at least seen them funding big deals on some crazy files that were super hard to place.... more than I can say about half the pikes on here claiming direct lenders.
    I never heard of them before today. I thought they were another joke shop.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I never heard of them before today. I thought they were another joke shop.
    saw them fund a 5th position to someone who defaulted on 2 lenders . never seen them before that

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    saw them fund a 5th position to someone who defaulted on 2 lenders . never seen them before that
    Thats incredibly stupid, I think that really makes them a joke shop if that happened.

I'm not sure what is more sad the fact that you guys have nothing better to do than rip into someone who you don't know nor have you ever done business with, or the fact that you think because DF has given you a bunch of pretty little green bars under your username that you somehow feel that gives you the right to label somebody as a ME TOO SHOP, a joke, or a back door company. Regardless I really should thank you all because due to your lack of professionalism and sour attitudes 4 new ISO's signed up with me today. I guess it's true bad publicity is really good publicity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Quote Originally Posted by zcanary View Post
    I'm not sure what is more sad the fact that you guys have nothing better to do than rip into someone who you don't know nor have you ever done business with, or the fact that you think because DF has given you a bunch of pretty little green bars under your username that you somehow feel that gives you the right to label somebody as a ME TOO SHOP, a joke, or a back door company. Regardless I really should thank you all because due to your lack of professionalism and sour attitudes 4 new ISO's signed up with me today. I guess it's true bad publicity is really good publicity.
    Just wow... Someones Salty.

Yes they have funded big deals on crazy files, they made big commissions /hid details from their investors / most of those deals went belly up. If you want to stay in any game and have a decent run then you have to run an honest shop and disclose the risks to your investors and allow them to make a decesion either way

Quote Originally Posted by Novoseller View Post
    Yes they have funded big deals on crazy files, they made big commissions /hid details from their investors / most of those deals went belly up. If you want to stay in any game and have a decent run then you have to run an honest shop and disclose the risks to your investors and allow them to make a decesion either way
    So you invested and signed an agreement knowing the risks of MCA syndication your deal went bad and now it's ponzi scheme? By the way is your name chaim novoseller bec ur user name would suggest that, except that then you'd be accusing your own brothers of stealing from you...

We knew the risks of MCA . The risk though is with the merchant , not the brokers( canary in this case) . They put us in deals in 7th and 8th positions without telling us and actually got some money back from merchants which we didnt receive( we know bc they filed a coj and listed the amount they collected and we never saw it) . They also got money back from a single merchant and used those funds to pay back earlier deals . They had this merchant paying 100 percent interest on over 1.5 million which is unsustainable and negligent . We know the risks of MCA but we didn't know that the risks also involved the BROKERS. I am thank g-d not related