Live Transfer Leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Live Transfer Leads

Hi everyone! We are generating pre-qualified live transfers for business funding and have room for 1-2 more clients as we increase daily volume. All calls are pre-qualified for business owner, in business at least 1 year, $15k+ in monthly receivables and looking for funding with 7-14 days. We do a hand off transfer and give a 60 sec buffer on all calls, anyone that hangs up or doesn't meet filters is not billable. We have potential to generate an extra 20 or so per day right now nationwide. If you are interested or would like to discuss further, feel free to email me at joe@seafrontmarketing.com or call 866-683-6213 x 1 - thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Be wary, company only takes ACH or wires for payments... do your own due diligence.

We take paypal from some customers but we need to be wary as well as inexperienced companies can charge their card back down the road once they go out of business and we have no recourse..it has happened to us in the past. Wire/ach is pretty normal in the lead space for that reason alone. If the due diligence is done, you will see we have no negative remarks online from any of our past customers

I'M one man ISO bought UCC List paid full price...
    I would like to sell for 1cent each total 100k UCC list...

I'M one man ISO bought UCC List paid full price...
    I would like to sell for 1cent each total 100k UCC list...

Senior Member Reputation points: 117023 ridextreme's Avatar

desperate times call for desperate measures.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

def be wary of payment method...just like they dont want you to charge back they can sell you absolute crap and you have no recourse. Not saying that is what this company does but do your homework before buying any leads always newbies.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    Be wary, company only takes ACH or wires for payments... do your own due diligence.

Should they be wary because the leads are no good, or wary because of the payment method offered?

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    def be wary of payment method...just like they dont want you to charge back they can sell you absolute crap and you have no recourse. Not saying that is what this company does but do your homework before buying any leads always newbies.

How do newbies do their homework without spending money? The issue in this space is that if you read reviews about a lead provider, they’ll usually be negative or non existent, as no one gives a thumbs up to lead generators that are actually good, and risk giving up their source.

If you know marketing or have worked in the industry, then you know the lead sources already, (we know the top 3 sources in this industry).

Www.dumbleads.com doesn’t like to call any advice dumb, because that would be just as dumb a statement as well. And our ISO’s make money not because they’re dumber than us, but because we’re less smarter.

And we treasure them.