Express Capital Finance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 11

Express Capital Finance

Has anyone done business with this company ? locaated in brooklyn . They say they fund ,using real estate at approx 5% to 8 % payback 1 x per month

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

They look to be a new broker, low social media presence a google earth of their address confirms they are either new to the location or not present there. Doesn't mean they can't help get your deal funded, but I would be very surprised if they are lending inhouse at all. They have one single item on their page listed "recently funded," and its a restaurant located in Brooklyn, where they are located. They began operating in 2016 so I'm thinking this is not your best choice, but just a hunch.

From their Linkedin:
    Express Capital Financing has long-standing relationships with lending institutions, as well as our own network of lenders, to structure and expedite custom financing programs to fit the needs of entrepreneurs across all industries – from niche start-ups to traditional businesses, commercial real estate investors, healthcare providers, government agencies, and more.
    1648.jpg

Yes. According to my analysis, they are new in this business. We should search their existing clients to take reviews about them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by allenmcgee608 View Post
    Yes. According to my analysis, they are new in this business. We should search their existing clients to take reviews about them.
    can i have a list of your clients to search you ? Et je parle francais . so doont worry i speak with all of them

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Has anyone done business with this company ? locaated in brooklyn . They say they fund ,using real estate at approx 5% to 8 % payback 1 x per month
    programs like that do exists , if you do not know them , might as well use a broker