I Have A 500k Deal With Liquor store Merchant Who Already passed underwriting elsewhe
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Have A 300k deal low commisssion, not greatest terms.

The merchant runs around 300,000 a month through his business account.
    Last edited by Strategic; 11-02-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

You want more than 5 points on a $500k deal? If you find someone who will provide you a larger commission, cost will go up.
    $500k deal should be priced super competitive (in my opinion)

Banned Reputation points: 17587

You may also end up losing the $25k you are already counting as most funders (particularly those with that kind of buying power) are well aware of this site and aren't crazy about seeing offers of that magnitude shopped out. It is very unappreciative. $500k offers are not common. Do the right thing by your client and thank the funder when it's all said and done. Or you can keep looking for a pricier deal that will pay you better and run the risk of one of us getting a hold of your client. If that happens, trust me, you are down to $0 commission.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    You may also end up losing the $25k you are already counting as most funders (particularly those with that kind of buying power) are well aware of this site and aren't crazy about seeing offers of that magnitude shopped out. It is very unappreciative. $500k offers are not common. Do the right thing by your client and thank the funder when it's all said and done. Or you can keep looking for a pricier deal that will pay you better and run the risk of one of us getting a hold of your client. If that happens, trust me, you are down to $0 commission.
    Agreed. As my Grandpa used to say... "Pigs get fed, Hogs get slaughtered". If are fussing that you will only earn $25k on a $500k deal, the lender has already put all the work into getting it approved and NOW you want to shop it elsewhere? First of all...what a slimy thing to do to both your lender AND your client. If this were my deal and I saw you out here trying to gouge the client and get a few more points, I would never work with you again.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2126

You should be thankful for the 5 points and tell the funder " Nice Job" ... In this situation Greed is not good period

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

5% points is generous on $500,000.
    If you are getting 5% your merchant is not getting the best deal. Or you should have charged him a closing fee collected after.

I hope your merchant starts shopping because I would get him a better deal and you lose a client

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

yes, very thankful --- smh
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

take the deal and run don't spend all your money in one place.

Also delete this thread so no one remembers your name

[QUOTE=Strategic;59275]The merchant runs around 1,
    there you go
    Last edited by brokerCompany; 11-02-2016 at 01:38 PM.

How do you delete a thread?

Im just gonna prob go with offer.

PROB???? SMH once again

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

oh its post like these that make me miss "fund ". 2 of the lenders that do that volume have not paid iso commissions after funding because of stuff written here . you should beg admin to take down post or pray that you get paid after funding and that this doesn't bite you in the ...

May want to delete this one too: http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...th-Consultants

Everyone now knows that is nonsense, given the nature of your following post.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    oh its post like these that make me miss "fund ". 2 of the lenders that do that volume have not paid iso commissions after funding because of stuff written here . you should beg admin to take down post or pray that you get paid after funding and that this doesn't bite you in the ...
    I dont understand what type of buffoon would not shop a deal like this. I am new here, yes, but trust I will always look for best terms, for client, and for myself. Not ashamed of it whatsoever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Message the admin to take it down.

May want to delete this one too: http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...th-Consultants

Ok, it is nonsense. The offer I got was very high for merchant. Looking for balance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

Quote Originally Posted by Strategic View Post
    I dont understand what type of buffoon would not shop a deal like this. I am new here, yes, but trust I will always look for best terms, for client, and for myself. Not ashamed of it whatsoever.
    not telling you not to shop it , what am i telling you is not to come on here stating the only reason you are shopping it is because you were capped at 5 points for a 500k deal . even if that is your reason dont be a buffoon and write it like that . better way will be just to ask who can fund 500k and up for a liquor store .

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    You want more than 5 points on a $500k deal? If you find someone who will provide you a larger commission, cost will go up.
    $500k deal should be priced super competitive (in my opinion)
    And it's not. Offer was not competitive but I am seeing about a term loan at this point which I feel would be doing justice for merchant.

Term Loan may pay you 2 points

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    not telling you not to shop it , what am i telling you is not to come on here stating the only reason you are shopping it is because you were capped at 5 points for a 500k deal . even if that is your reason dont be a buffoon and write it like that . better way will be just to ask who can fund 500k and up for a liquor store .
    I'm sorry... I guess I should have mentioned it is also not so attractive for merchant. At the end of the day, I want to do the right thing and get him the best deal but I have also been working on this deal for a while and am looking for a fair balance. You might have noticed I am new to the loan business. It's simply something some clients of mine (for a biz in different vertical) are asking if I can get them fast cash for certain strategic moves they want to make. Meaning good terms for merchant and for myself. Sorry again, just got a little frustrated.

I know...

lol "everyone". I guess I should put my head down in shame and crawl into a rock ey?

Anyway, I thank everyone for their input.

I Have A 500k Deal With Liquor store Merchant Who Already passed underwriting elsewhe

"Under" a rock. Into might be tough.

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by Strategic View Post
    The merchant runs around 1,000,000 a month through his business account.
    Hi Gil, if you can't get all the money you need with one funder I can help with 100k.