I Have A 500k Deal With Liquor store Merchant Who Already passed underwriting elsewhe - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceFund View Post
    Hi Gil, if you can't get all the money you need with one funder I can help with 100k.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    "Under" a rock. Into might be tough.
    lol yes

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Strategic View Post
    I'm sorry... I guess I should have mentioned it is also not so attractive for merchant. At the end of the day, I want to do the right thing and get him the best deal but I have also been working on this deal for a while and am looking for a fair balance. You might have noticed I am new to the loan business. It's simply something some clients of mine (for a biz in different vertical) are asking if I can get them fast cash for certain strategic moves they want to make. Meaning good terms for merchant and for myself. Sorry again, just got a little frustrated.
    now your learning . bfs , rapid advance , kalamata and strategic are your go to for that size

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    May want to delete this one too: http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...th-Consultants

Everyone now knows that is nonsense, given the nature of your following post.
    It's always the anonymous ones with the biggest mouths. Ha!

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    now your learning . bfs , rapid advance , kalamata and strategic are your go to for that size
    ...philanthropist

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    Agreed. As my Grandpa used to say... "Pigs get fed, Hogs get slaughtered". If are fussing that you will only earn $25k on a $500k deal, the lender has already put all the work into getting it approved and NOW you want to shop it elsewhere? First of all...what a slimy thing to do to both your lender AND your client. If this were my deal and I saw you out here trying to gouge the client and get a few more points, I would never work with you again.
    The deal is not attractive for client. Its priced very high. I already told broker, he will be getting PSF either way. You guys seem to be less competent business men than I am used to working with, if that is your outlook. It's no surprise, all "sorts" are in this business, it seems. Merchant is a consulting client of mine with close relationship... Not worried about losing deal.. And if I do, on to the next. No offense, lol, but your grandpa was/is probably an idiot,, as it seems you are for calling someone slimy for doing the best thing for both themselves and merchant.
    Last edited by Strategic; 11-02-2016 at 02:35 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Strategic View Post
    The deal is not attractive for client. Its priced very high. I already told broker, he will be getting PSF either way. You guys seem to be less competent business men than I am used to working with, if that is your outlook. It's no surprise, all "sorts" are in this business, it seems. Merchant is a consulting client of mine with close relationship... Not worried about losing deal.. And if I do, on to the next. No offense, lol, but your grandpa was/is probably an idiot,, as it seems you are for calling someone slimy for doing the best thing for both themselves and merchant.
    now your advertising that you will get psf either way , back to buffoon category .

Senior Member Reputation points: 2126

"less competent business men than"

Hmmm If I remember, you were the one asking for more than 5 points on a 500k deal... That my friend is a competent deal and I am not sure you see it that way... Best thing for you to do is take control of your merchant and tell him the way it is....

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    now your advertising that you will get psf either way , back to buffoon category .
    I never said I am charging PSF but the broker who is helping is going to share in the commission. Anyway, this thread isn't helping much more than it is wasting my time, so be well and tootles.

...I just can't... FUNd, out of retirement. Now please lol.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2126

Buffoon it is, Cya

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

this deal is dead or he probably never had one to begin with

was prob just a soft approval from his co-broker's broker's broker.