WBL Seeking to Acquire ISO's and Lenders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

WBL Seeking to Acquire ISO's and Lenders

Hello,

World Business Lenders is aggressively seeking to expand our retail and wholesale operation. We have completed the acquisition of nearly 20 branches nationwide, including both ISO's and lenders. We are looking to add to our team and continue our rapid growth plan.

As many have noted, the landscape of our space is drastically changing. Acquiring new clientele costs more, average commissions are lower, and lender's portfolios aren't performing nearly as well as they had anticipated.

If you are an ISO and are worried about the future profits and longevity of your company, it is crucial that we speak soon.

If you are a lender and your portfolio has recently begun to suffer from the stacking and irrational buying behavior of other lenders, we can help you exit safely.

Whether you like us or hate us is irrelevant. Imagine having our type of funds in your portfolio. The strength of our portfolio is unmatched in the space, and you too can participate in the low-risk, high-yield profits that we enjoy.

Give me a call or email, even if you would just like more information. Any conversations I have will be private, and you can bluntly ask me any questions you like. I made the jump myself, and it was the best financial decision I've ever made.

...To anyone who has read the intelligent investor:

“An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis, promises safety of principal and an adequate return. Operations not meeting these requirements are speculative.”

― Benjamin Graham, The Intelligent Investor
    Last edited by Zach; 11-01-2016 at 08:32 PM.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801