need to fund 3 million in 3 day for 3 years
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

need to fund 3 million in 3 day for 3 years

i need a funder who can fund a paper to a merchant looking for 3 million in 3 days for 3 years about a 1.10

contact me faizan@fqconsolidating.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Quote Originally Posted by fqureshi View Post
    i need a funder who can fund a paper to a merchant looking for 3 million in 3 days for 3 years about a 1.10

Waits for Cresthill to chime in...

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Can cresthill even fund $3 million?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

A 1.10, or do you mean a true APR of 10%? I don't think it really matters because no one is doing either in 3 days.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

a 1.10 factor for 3 years is what apr ? and you want 3 million in 3 days . puff puff pass

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

3m 3 years

Just did 2m at 1.17 weekly. For 24 months. Pizza chain

But this sounds like a bank loan all the way at 1.10. They would have to be doin 1.1m -2.5m monthly. For an MCA

Can said client make those per month?

If not I have hard money at 7-10%

Steven
    Davincinc.com
    Steven Jones
    www.davincinc.com
    Steven@davincinc.com
    PH: 210-290-4102
    "We can beat your offer!"

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by nrh1lp View Post
    Can cresthill even fund $3 million?
    Cresthill would not put 3M into one deal. We would do 10-15% of that total into 1 deal.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Cresthill would not put 3M into one deal. We would do 10-15% of that total into 1 deal.
    Put your big boy pants on! $3mil is not a problem....you can even add a zero.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

Are you looking to fund a paper or fund "A" paper??

What you are asking for is non existent. $3 MM deals don't fund in two days, there are only a couple funders who will even consider the deal, and no one in the MCA industry is going to give you a 1.10 sell rate.

You should take control of the conversation and try to educate this guy on what he could expect, instead of letting him dictate to you what he wants then running onto DF to try and satisfy his dreams.

Good luck!

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

You are asking for a 3 day, 3 million dollar closing with an effective rate of 6.4%. Cheap money, fast funding, three year term, 7 figure offer; pick two, maybe three.

Karen37a
    When there are big deals people have to inspect the merits of the deal backwards, forwards and upside down. Who on earth would be ready to risk losing 3 million at any price let alone @ 1.10 for 3 years and fund in 3 days
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-27-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Faizan,

We discussed this: Another example of a client feeling they have more leverage than they do. You're merely trying to supply what was requested.

Think of it this way: If you had $3M to deploy would you wire funds within 3 days to someone without any due diligence, and not have any collateral to attach to if he goes sideways- all for less than a 10% return on your money?

Karen37a
    This is like a broker on my team coming to me with a taco stand, makes 3k a month 15 nsfs ( just for more money )who doesn't take credit cards and I say no...and he says he makes more money in cash but he puts it in a suitcase...I say no again, they say why cant we count the cash. No...why not, cause I said so, they yell you are not the underwriter...I say wanna bet? .... I then say " even if you count the cash you made more money then him with no expenses/overhead and you do not even know what you are doing"

Broker says ...someone has to take it...( and if they hit the dailyfunder with it or I hear of them shopping it around they are toast)

Then I say you lend them your own money, they then say , what if he defaults how do i get it back....exacccctttlllyyy my point. Then they come back in a day or an hour and ask me about the taco stand again.

I think people see $$ and it takes over common sense. Trying to stick a square peg in a round hole

When you fall into the jumping thru hoops for the merchant and saying , yes sir yes sir to his demands ( that are unrealistic ) , you lose the respect of the merchant. He thinks he has a push over on the phone and even if you got the terms he wanted...He would never sign the contract.

( this is the opposite side to dropping the rate, people dropping rates and yes siring all day, when I worked for someone I would wear earmuffs and laugh at the people in charge all day, this is hard to listen to , now I am watching it. Oh yeah the salesperson has a MBA LOL . God save me )

Stand up to him and close a smaller sale.I am sure its not in his best interest to take that much $$ tell him

I had a few "experienced' brokers who do not work with me anymore. I watched them let 1mil in business over a few different deals slip right out of their hands..after we ordered the contract. I tried to step in but they would rather lose 10k/20k/100k in commission then to face the facts. They suk at negotiations aka sales.

I sat in the dark after the argument shaking my head thinking...no wonder everyone is getting backdoored, thats why they are yapping about regulation, they dont realize they still wont close the sales

Is this where all the MBAs step in or a junk yard dog negotiator..Ill take the lawn care guy if we are choosing sides
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-28-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2126

Well said Karen/ Guess you can get paid back in Tacos

Karen37a
    LOL its not my money. some of these lenders/investors will be angry with me , I think they would never let me send a deal again and bye bye to my renewals
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-28-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nrh1lp View Post
    can cresthill even fund $3 million?
    that's what makes it so funny!